Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Thursday (London etc.)

Well, I'd arranged for us all to meet at the Uxbridge train station at 10:30am. That was not looking likely when I woke up at 9:20am. So I got out of bed, got my socks and other stuff and suddenly - it's 9:30am! =o So I had a 10 minutes shower, ironed my jeans and it was 10 to. :( Then I remembered I had to buy the paper, so I did that. Then I did my hair, let the dog out, got a drink and by the time I was ready it was 10. I was 5 late for meeting Dave! So I got to his at 5 past and we left his around 10 past - he had to turn his PC off, get his stuff and put shoes on. Met Caz around quarter past - crap! But then - Caz's mum gave us a lift in, hooray! So we were in at 25 past and Sam joined us at 10:33am. Charlie and Emily strolled in at 10:40am - trust them! Bet it was Charlie's fault. =P

So we bought our travelcards and they cost us £6. But I think Charlie, Emily and Caz got away with child travelcards. Blah, so the guys paid for adult travelcards. >.> Boarded the Metropolitan Line train. I wanted to board the train that had "Cockfosters" on it...hehehehe. Then when we were on the Met train Emily tells us we should have got on the "Cockfosters" train! BLAH! So we stayed on the Met train. Got off at Rayner's Lane, and boarded our Piccadilly Line train. The train ride wasn't much fun. I sat on a seat and listened to my MiniDisc player - the day surely had to get better. So, we got off at
Covent Garden. I was expecting there to be a garden or a park or something but I was quite wrong. We went into this marketplace bit where there was girl stuff everywhere. Teh fun. Anyway, we spent around 15 minutes in there then left. Don't quite remember where we went...wait. Yes I do! Into Quicksilver we went. Dave saw this soft pink t-shirt for £35 and he said he’d buy it if he didn’t get his pedal. I thought “pfffft…you’re kidding”. After that we moved onto Gadget shop, the lam0rz. It sucked. Then we moved into this mini shopping center. It had what, 5 shops? One qas a Quicksilver, and it had that pink t-shirt again. Ha ha...it was quite nice. Anyway, we left and decided it was time to eat - indeed! Around 1:30pm, it was. So, we made our way towards Leicester Square. Went past a sex shop which Charlie jokingly (is that even a word?!) tried to take me. Not funny. >.> Anyway, on to Burger King we marched! I tried the new Chicken BLT, and it was yummy. Charlie didn't eat there and if I recall correctly, neither did Emily. Anyway, I had my meat to make up for Caz, who's a vegetarian. Gotta love Maddox. =P Upon leaving, we went back the way we came *teh sad* It was approaching 2:20pm now and for some reason, I felt sluggish and tired. Anyway, off to Denmark Street! Dave was looking for a guitar pedal thing, didn't find it and we only spent like 30 minutes down there, probably less. Anyway, we made our way back towards Covent Garden. I don't remember when this fits in, but we went to Marks&Spencer sometime after leaving BK and getting to Covent Garden. Charlie bought some stuff from there, while me, Dave and Caz shared a fascinating conversation. Sam was there too, but he was just lurking. Anyway, we set off for Quicksilver and Dave phoned his parents to ask if they minded him buying the t-shirt. They said no, so he bought it. 'Twas cool, £35 is stupidly expensive, anyway. =P Then we went to the toilets and I enjoyed my release of urine. Mmm...then we saw this hobo fall over and the French people were staring at him and you could tell they were thinking "stupid fat British man". We stared at him for a while, walked toward HMV and then saw these 2 guys starting a street act up. Couldn't be bothed, went into HMV. I saw teh uber Episode 3 posters...*drool* Charlie got Emily her birthday present and that is all that was bought. Now, it was like 4pm, if I am correct which I'm probably not, but hey. Err...went home after.


The train ride was again, rather boring. Umm...listened to music for the whole ride. And yeah, thought over some stuff. Back to Uxbridge we went. Charlie and Emily caught a U2 home, me, Sam , Caz and Dave got a U4. Caz and Dave got off at the same stop - Caz walked home. Sam got off at the next - went to his nan's. And I was off at the one after - to go home.

Okay, so I got in and checked cinema times for The Ring 2. Saw it was 7, I think, and thought alright, must invite people. So I sent texts out to the same people I'd text this morning for London. Then I went in for a shower and remembered that I'd forgotten Graham. Phone was upstairs so I thought I'd do it when I got out. So, I showered and dressed etc. I actually forgot to text Graham. Told Sam, Caz and Dave to meet me at the bus stop for 6:20 and then we'd go in together. Sam said he was giving lifts to Emily and Charlie. Sure, give lifts to those who get a bus for 40p. :-/ Anyway, then I was leaving at 6:10, then decided I needed to have a crap. Had one, got some more money and then my dad stopped me and offered me a lift into Uxbridge. I declined saying I was going in with Caz and Dave - big mistake. So I left my house, started sprinting to the bus stop - it was 6:20 now - and I was outside the Forbuoys. Then I got a text from Dave telling me him and Caz had caught a bus. Yay... However, I didn't read the text 'til I'd got to the traffic lights outside the hospital entrance. So I'd just run in the rain and declined a lift with no-one to go in with. Got a bit p'ed that they couldn't of wait, I was only 2 minutes, literally, late. So, I waited then a U7 came. Got in and he fucking took ages talking to the guy who was monitoring the buses...grr! So I left there at 6:28, when I should have been leaving at 6:24. So, I arrived there at 6:33, still pretty early. Met Caz and Dave, ignored Caz twice but I was over my p'ed off mood anyway. Charlie, Emily and Sam came at 6:45, then one of them had to get money. Finally came up around 6:50pm and we bought tickets. Went in and sat like this:

Sam | Dave | Aaron (me) | Charlie | Caz | Emily

Sam and Dave wanted me to sit between me to scare them - hell no! Felt sorry for Charlie and Emily. Caz went on, and on, and on...and on all through the film! Poor them. Even I heard her...poor me. Poor Dave, too. Actually poor all of us. =P Anyway, the movie was not worth £7. I'd have rather sleep, and we all know how much I hate sleeping. End of film, Sam gave Charlie and Emily lifts home - fair enough. Me, Dave and Caz caught a U3. End of day. Actually, Dave slept at mine. Remember on bus home about Graham. Felt bad, but then it went away because I saved him from wasting £7. Played BFME a bit and played Return of The King on GameCube. Bleh...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

>.<

As I suspected...

Grayz.

7:23 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Bleh @ Dave.

And yeah, I'd pay for you not to go and see it Gray. If I was rich, of course.

7:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not that, it's more the fact that I hardly saw you in the hols and when ever I tried to you were busy.

8:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can i just say that I DO NOT GET THE BUS FOR 40P AND I PAY £6 FOR A TRAVELCARD JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU!... just wanned to clear that up.. :P

8:07 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Well, I have no idea who posted that, Emily or Charlie, so now - no anonymous posts. Jooin blogger, Xanga sucks, anyway. :P

11:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home