Saturday, March 26, 2005

Cold...cold...

Well, I'm cold. Probably because my window's open. Sam and Dave are sleeping right now - Sam's snoring. Day started at 9:30 when Uncle Luka woke me up because he couldn't understand my mum's writing. Played 4 BFME matches, won 2, lost 1 and "out of synch" error for one, where I was winning. Showered, shaved and washed. Dave came round and then we walked to Sam's. At Sam's, we watched Episode 4 of Star Wars. Charlie came half-way through, then Marriott came. I nearly fell asleep at two points. Also watched episode 5. I had to go toilet and Sam stole my seat. :'( Walked Sam's dog through Coney Green to my kebab shop, then went to mine. I paid Dave back and they got refreshments. Walked back to Sam's. Left his at 6:30, when he left to give Charlie lift home. Marriott left at 6, and cycled. Me and Dave went to mine. Around 7:30, Marriott, Sam and Charlie came. We played Mario Kart and chatted. Sam played the DS whole night, well - most of it. We also watched our old videos. Charlie hadn't seen them before...so it was cool remembering the old days. Charlie and Marriott left at 11 when Marriott's mum gave them a lift home. Sam played DS when they left. Then me and Dave played FIFA while Sam watched Ep 1 of Clone Wars. Me and Dave saw last 20 mintues of it, after playing two matches. He beat me in both. I played a BFME match and won it - two hours long. But I won...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home