Saturday, April 02, 2005

Shov and teh other random stuff. =P

So, I'll go from the beginning of my day. It started with BFME...mwahahahaha! So, I played one match with Gondor and lost to some random guy and CloneTrooper. He is fucking awesome, used to be rank 1. He uses Isengard, so I watched the reply and thought "hmmm...that looks like a good strategy". So I played a match with Isengard using his strat - and won. So I played 6 more games and had 2 d/cs with 4 losses. pwnage. One of the d/cs was by my own ally! Wait, no. I played SEVEN more games, and had 3 d/cs. Two were by my allies. And in one of the games, he saved me a loss. *phew* :D
So, waking up was at like 10:30. Caz came round at like 12:30 and we went to Uxbridge, eventually. Err, walked in and it was like teh uber slow. When going past the RAG camp, we saw "Shov" on an RAF plane, so I decided that it sounded like "chav" if a Russian were to say it. So in Uxbridge we went to random shops and stuff. All around Uxbridge, we were pointing out the shovs. Blah, so many.We saw a dancing man holding the Sony pole! He was so cool! Caz didn't film him - blah! We walked to Sainsbury's, stayed with Dave until 4:15pm. Then when leaving, we saw this hobo guy rummaging(sp?) through the recycling bin! WTF?! He was like err...teh uber shov! Shov of them all! Lord shov! Mwahahahahahaha!
Errr, home now. Teh uber place of doom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home