Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I went to bed at 9:30...whoa! Wait a second - what's wrong?

So yeah, I went to bed at 9:30. I didn't fall asleep right away, I cried a bit, text Caz and then opened up my Bible whilst crying some more. I read some random parts all over the place. Then, I started reading Revelation, I wanted to find out more about the end of the world and stuff. So, I read and errr, yeah, it was cool. I didn't get very far, I fell asleep after reading the seven letters. I just woke up like 10 minutes ago to 4 missed calls(I think they were all from Graham), a text from Caz and a text from Dave.

*sigh* I'm really sad, as you might have guessed from my crying quite a bit. Meh, I think I'll briefly tell you why. Actually, I tell you what I text Caz:

"I can't cope. I wasn't born to succeed, Caz. I'm a crap son, I suck as a friend, I don't know much about computers and I don't do well academically. I'm a failure through and through."

I think that explains it, right? Basically, my dad hates me and gave me some very scary threats last night. Threats that really hurt to hear like "I'll fucking kill you", "I'll disfigure your face" and some other ones. All to these stupid accusations of things he thought I did, and because of my scanner freezing out my PC. He stated ONE thing that I agree with; no-one else but me may use my PC. I didn't get my PC into this critical coniditon, I love my PC. But someone else has done something to it and it's completely screwed. I can't format 'til I have certain things backed up, and nothing will back up because the PC is fucked. Even Safe Mode won't properly run. The PC restarts after like 30 seconds in Safe Mode. Meh...I wish I had unlimited webspace to put my stuff. The essentials is only like a gig, probably less. Let me check... Okay, make that 3.61 gb. But I do have the photos and videos from a party and a gig. Wait, two gigs. So yeah, the rest is My Pictures, Word Documents and some pictures/videos of my trip to California in February.

Bleh, still sad and stuff.

7 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Bleh, I did. Then Charlie didn't come to mine because she "didn't want to see me upset". Bleh...

10:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont be sad! *hugs* You're not a failiure and i know i havent known you for very long but even i know that! Hope ya feel better soon.
Emily

10:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there...this is Nessie from PB, which is how I stumbled across bloggy.

I can't pretend I know anything about what's goingon in your life right now, but all I can really say is know that in the eyes of God, your heavenly Father, you are most certainly not a failure. He looks at you through eyes of love and sees a masterpiece. It says somewhere in the Bible (yeah, I'm bad and don't know the reference :P) that we are his craftmanship..."poiema" in Greek. When God looks at you he doesn't see your flaws, your shortcomings. He sees his son, who he cherishes and adores.

Probably not much help, but hang in there, buddy. :)

8:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww hun! Why do you never tell me these things? You can talk to me. I'm here for you just as much as you've been there for me. Please dont ever forget that. *biggest huggle ever* xXx

10:27 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

I would have told you but thought that it'd just be easier if I told everyone on here. I only told Caz via text because I had to tell someone who wasn't sleeping. Bleh...

12:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
The school have bolcked xanga!! No updating at school!... there must be a way... or i could get a blog...

2:19 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Blah, then get a blog. Xanga sucks, anyway. Oh, and no longer can anonymouse people post. Only members of blogger.

11:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home