Friday, April 01, 2005

Change of Mood and Marriott Rant Part 3

Well, quick note and I'll come back to this; Marriott, I hope you're reading this blog. It expresses my feelings better than I could face-to-face. Not that I ever meet up with you. You're either in London, with Caz or having a band practice. So...yeah.

I'm feeling quite happy, but cold. Wait, kinda hot but my legs are cold. And you know what's helped this mood come about? Well, in no particular order; Caz, Charlie, Emily, Dave and BFME. Aswell as Awix-poo. Why? Well, alright..

Alix (Awix-poo): Just generally a laught to talk to. :P
BFME: Yes, it's a game. Just cheered me up to see me win 4 games. Really depressed me to get drawn on Osgiliath twice - lost both, btw. And lost when my Rohan ally was sieged early by Mordor. Hah. :( But yeah, winning games thing is good!
Caz: Rang me earlier to check how I was and if I'd cheered up. Really nice and very appreciated. Thank you, Caz.
Charlie: Just seemed to care quite a bit, and yeah. Thanks. :)
Dave: My best friend who always finds ways to make me laugh. Thank you man. I owe you the biggest thanks. Without you, who knows where I'd be?
Emily: Just think she genuinely cared about me, thanks Em. Ha ha, never called you Em before. :P

Back to Marriott. Listen man, I don't know if I can trust you, anymore. I mean, how can I guarantee you haven't blocked me and you're not on now? You've done this before. Remember the Rachel and Caz episode before? Yeah, Caz busted you on that one, "mate". *shudder* I hate using that word, makes me think I'm trying to be an Aussie. So yeah, whatever, can't trust you. Fin.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problems dude! Tis what Im here for. Anytime you need a chat or just to vent your anger at any certain philosophers (Tee Hee) I am here! Glad to see you are feeling happier! SMILE :D

6:18 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

*smiles* :D

7:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya hun! Course i care silly :p Glad your feeling better anyways!

9:42 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

I wish people would sign up to blogger. :P I guess that was Charlie, though. Just the way it was typed and worded.

10:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home