Sunday, March 27, 2005

Chav family!

Yesterday was pretty much me being bored at home, going to a party and then staying up until 3:30 chatting to people on MSN messenger. But, the party

I have a chav family, it is confirmed. They are rude, smoking chavs who don't give a fuck about me or any other non-smokers! One guy is like 19, and he's fucking obese. smells like a fucking incinerator, too. Another girl, she's 18, smokes, drinks and is just a general slut. Blah, disgusting. Err...15/16 year old. Wearing a top with no sleeves and it was fucking freezing! Stupid anorexic idiot. I think I'll stop ripping them, I've made my point; the party sucked dong. When I got in, at 11 I went straight to my salvation - the PC. Alix and some other PB people, like Lloyd were on. Lloyd went off around 11:30. So bleh. I decided to start trying to rip some DVD+Rs whilst talking to Alix. She went at 3:20 and I left at 3:35ish. So tired now...all I've done is go to church and from 7:30 onwards, I have a GC gig. *cries* I'm going to be so tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home