Monday, March 28, 2005

The Good Charlotte Concert

It pwned. I was with 4 girls - Charlie, Emily and two of Emily's friends; Jo and Kate.Supporting was The Explosion and Emanuel, but GC rocked. They played most of their awesome songs: SOS, The World Is Black, Anthem, My Bloody Valentine, Hold On and Girls & Boys. But they didn't play Emotionless, Wondering or The Truth(which Jo was rather p'ed about :P). The night was like uber. Err...Kate was rather quiet, so I didn't get to know her at all and Jo was rather cool and talkative. So yeah, that was cool. Emily had her "Made" hoodie knicked when she was in the mosh pit, which sucks. :( Didn't bother buying anything except two posts - not THAT big a fan that I want a t-shirt. The ride home was with Emily's dad - I had to go in the boot. -_- Wasn't comfortable but we got home in liek 15 minutes - yay! Err, that's about all to say on the gig. I think. I wanna see them live again. Bleh. :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Thanks for that Kim. :P

2:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! Glad you had a good time dude!! Was a great gig!! Yus, some thieving chav stole my MADE hoodie!! Grrrr at them!! Yeah Kate's a generally quiet person when she dont know you.
And Benji looked sooooooo cute!! Wouldnt you agree? lol just kidding... but he did look cute! awww bless him! okay i will stop now! ByeByexXx

12:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you didnt have to go in the boot!we didnt say 'Aaron, you're in the boot whether you like it or not' you offered! we aint that mean!
Emily

7:19 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Lies, lies...they forced me into the boot...

12:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home