Friday, April 15, 2005

So, the latest and some more.

Well, let's go over what's been happening today. Well, things have got slightly weirder between me and Graham. No need to say anything, it's not for you to know.

I got two English mock results back; "top" C and a B. The "top" C was in the Blake paper. My teacher said I lost marks because I didn't write about form - that's because I didn't know what it was. I wasn't in for the lesson, I was in the US, and she never gave me the notes! Blah. I also know it was because I didn't write enough on one of the poems we had to recollect to compare. I wasn't too disheartened with a "top" C. I feel confident that in the real thing, I'll get a B. Yeah, I can do that. o.0 The B was in Pride and Prejudice. "Miss" Dudley thinks I'll do better in the real thing, so I'm guessing she thinks I'll get an A. Yay! I read teh Mr Bingley - he's pretty cool. Umm...dropped marks on not expanding enough on my essays. Bleh, sorry I write slow. o.0 Well, I do write slow, but I also cram more into a sentence than most people I know (13 words average).

Anyway, outside of school, I'm still tidying my room. Will it ever be tidy? I doubt it...ha ha. =p

Back to school, I've lost my philosophy coursework. I'm going to cry. :( I don't have a back up - either. *cries* Please pray for me, people. I had all these changes to make, but they didn't even need to be done - most of it was alrady in there! For example, she asked me to include whether Plato was a dualist or not. Read my second paragraph, bitch; "Plato was the first dualist...". Some people...

Anyway, still on school. The year 13s leave in 4 weeks...nooo! No more Amy Bacon, "there" girl, Lisa Barr or Jo. But I'm hoping to see some pretty faces next year...

Errr, I'm totally skint. Ah! How can I have no money?! Bleh, hate having no money. I also hate being in debt. Blah, blah, blah!

Got PC problems, still. I think I posted about these some time back. Basically, I have to format or reinstall XP Pro. I think I'll reinstall XP Pro today. Let's hope that fixes my error. Basically, I can't burn DVDs and my memory is being sucked away by something. I also have a stupidly slow startup and many other errors like my combo drive not being found by my PC. >.<

So, yes, off I go to tidy my room, whilst looking for my coursework. See ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home