Sunday, April 17, 2005

My eyes hurt.

Probably because Sam put Fruit Shoot into them yesterday. *glares*

Anyway, aren't you people lucky? Two updates in ONE day. Wow...

So, I think I need to confirm something about Dave's blog relating to me and Graham. I think that I'm doing what Luke did to me, to Graham. So, me = Luke, Graham = me. Some of you won't understand, and I don't care.

I want the Hawk Nelson album. I want Dave to be happy and happy with himself. I want someone to stop being a fucking moron. I want someone to understand why it hurts when my Dad fails to say he loves me. I want to have a good birthday. I want to have a good holiday in Thailand. I want to pass my AS year with Bs.

Notice all the wants? Well, how could you not. But most of that stuff won't happy. :-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home