Sunday, April 17, 2005

Omg! Yesterday!

It bloody rocked!!! It was leik so cool!






Oh wait, no it wasn't. o.0 It was supposed to be Dave's birthday celebration day. Poor Dave. :( It started off by going to his, we gathered around to watch the NFG DVD. It was alright. The acoustic version of "My Friends Over You" is really sad. It pulled on some heart strings, but I don't know why. :-/ Walked to Uxbridge after we found out about an NFG EP. When we got in wnet straight for CD Warehouse and I got it. Mwhahahaha...but I handed it over to Dave, who bought it. I would have used all my money on it and I'm sure he'll appreciate it more. Plus, it was his "birthday celebration day". Then we went back to BHS 'cos Rach needed to go toilet.

Oh wait. I haven't actually told you who was "we". It was me, Dave, Charlie, Sam, Graham and Rach.

So, we walked past Moonsoon and she wasn't working! Nooooo! The first sign of a bad day to come. Well, there was one before in Dave's room - I lost my Link keyring. Blah. :( Anyway, BHS was boring. I text Caz a bit and then Graham came back with Rachel. HMV was next on the agenda. I don't know why I've decided to fit this in here, but all through the day I didn't feel very happy. I don't even know why. Everyone seemed lively enough, at the moment. There was just generally a bad aura being given off my people. I think I can break down this at the end of the entry. HMV was nothing special - I bought an Episode 3 poster of Darth Vader. Yay. Umm...don't know what we did after. We got some good at one stage and went to Burger King for food.

I'll go into what we did Burger King. We walked in there, with Sam going to get some money out. Graham went up for food, I just tok a seat on a table then Rach, Dave and Charlie went and sat on the other side. Charlie wouldn't sit next to me because of something I said - don't actually remember what it was. Then I decided I wanted food, so I went up. Charlie took my seat and then Graham went and sat next to her. Table full. There wasn't any tables around them that were empty. Bleh. Then Sam came in, I waited for him after receiving my order and we sat at a table on our own. I think Sam was the only one who didn't have a bad aura. I wasn't, possibly, but then again - I could have been. Graham came and joined us after he'd finished his meal. The mood wasn't any happier. Umm...so me and Sam finished and I went over to the other table to tell them we were going.

Don't know what we did straight after BK. I think we went to GAME. Not much fun. Anyway, I don't remember much of the order of things - I told you there was a bad atmosphere. So just before we left, I got my dry cleaning. Oh wait, no, we went to Books Etc. I looked at the Clone Wars comics. Only had Volume 4, which was an interesting read. Walked back, and I split from them at the U4 bus stop that Dave gets off at. Off home, I was. They went to Dave's.

So, at home. I kinda tidied up, re arranged some stuff and talked to my parents. I wanted to play a BFME match but the servers were down. Blah. So, I booked the Episode 3 tickets. Slight problem for Craig - all the seats are in row L, I didn't get to choose where we sit. He needs to sit at the front so, that's something we need to try and work out. The guys came round at 6:50, even though me and Dave had agreed on 6:30. He said it wasn't his fault they were late, the rest were playing a "stupid card game". Anyway, boredom began and positions were taken up in the room. They came in with some chips, don't know who bought them but yeah. Sam and Dave paid me for the cinema, and so did Rach. Anyway, we were listening to music and then Rachel says "Can we listen to Christina Aguilera please?", or at least I think she said please. Sam, Graham and Dave were against it. I let them play it, but said "not the whole album". Number 3 was put on and fuck me, it was so boring. It went on for an hour, or so it felt. Anyway, we let it play. Then Sam turned it off, Rachel turned it back on, Dave turned the power off at the wall so Rachel went to put that back on and Dave took the CD out. I gave it back to Rach but too late - spite mode had kicked in. She was like "no, no - it's okay". Then Marriott came. I then put on American Pie by request of Marriott, then Sam and Dave. Got to the Nadia stripping bit and Marriott wasn't very pleased with it. Hm. Anyway, during the film, Graham spent most of his time staring at my wall, Rachel was on the side of my bed next to my PC and Charlie was in between them, on the big pillow. Bad, bad atmosphere being given off there. On the sofa, it was rather cool - me, Marriott and Sam. Dave was on my PC chair. We seemed alright! Film ended and 4 of us decided to play FIFA 2005. Me and Graham vs Dave and Marriott. We lost the first match and then I got the big pillow and sat on the sofa, with it behind me. Charlie jumped onto it and the next match began. Charlie was playing with my hair and Graham glanced back a few times giving me rather evil looks, I felt rather umm...awkward? That might be adequate. But on a lighter note, people playing with your hair is nice. We lost that match too, btw. I think we played another, but not sure. I do know that Dave couldn't be bothered with the last match.

The atmosphere was just such a load of shit after that. Sam seemed alright, but with everyone else not being too happy he wasn't his usual self. Rachel and Charlie got a lift at 10:15pm, which I thought was early. From what I know today, I know Rachel wanted the lift because she wasn't pleased with the atmosphere. Don't think Charlie did, but I can only put that down to the tone of her voice when Rachel told her she was getting a lift then. Sam was next to leave. Then Marriott. Graham was going home, so me and Dave went with him which was so that Dave could get his pills. He was sleeping round, you see.

So, when we returned back to mine, the atmosphere was still there. Dave wanted me to play BFME. I couldn't play any quick matches, the servers were down. So, he fell asleep on a sofa but then I got a custom match - 3 vs 3 - and he woke up. That match sucked. Ally quit early on, then all 3 factions took me out. Damn EA for quick matches being down, could have been GameSpy, though. Oh yeah! Before the matches, though, I found my Philosophy coursework!!! Yay!

That was the highlight of my day. Sad, right? I very much think so. I'll now break down what was causing the bad atmosphere:
  • Rachel - annoyed at Caz then, annoyed at Dave.
  • Graham - wanted reciprocation from Charlie.
  • Dave - annoyed at himself and Marriott. Probably me, too.
  • Charlie - didn't want to reciprocate Graham's feelings.
  • Me - felt awkward, annoyed at myself and Marriott.
I think the only people who weren't giving off a bad aura were Sam and Marriott, but as you can see, Marriott was a contributor to the bad atmpsphere. Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home