Monday, April 18, 2005

Hey - it's me again!

Well, I don't have anything major to say.

Umm, Dave alerted me to something today. The possibility of a group outcast, or possibly a group split. He thinks the choice will be between Rachel and Caz. I disagree, but if it comes down to it - I'm with Caz. She's been a great mate the past ummm...7 months or so. But more specifically, the past 3 weeks. Me and Rachel haven't been too great for like a year - not that she notices and not that I care. Dave would obviously go with Rach and so would Graham. I think Sam would remain impartial, as would Charlie. So who knows...I just hope we don't have an outcast or a split. Anyway, if someone has to be given the blame, it's Marriott. Rachel and Caz's feelings haven't changed - he's like a traffic light - he is one of three ways. Amber = "doesn't want a girlfriend", red = Caz and green = Rachel. The colours aren't meant to be symbolic of anything, except amber being the mid-way point. Err, so yeah.

Dave thinks I should side with Rachel because I sided with Caz last time and Graham agrees, saying the only reason I'm sticking with Caz is because of a "grudge against Rachel".
Well, the situation isn't the same. Caz and Marriott may actually go out, Rachel and Marriott were never going to go out. He stil had that "promise"(not to go out with a girl until he'd finished education). Also, Caz actually liked Rachel before she got hold of Marriott. This time round, Rachel doesn't like Caz right now, going by Friday - at the least. Caz still likes Rachel, from what I know and I don't think Caz has any reason to lie. But whatever, I just don't want things messed up again. Just sort it out, you nonces.

I can't talk much better of myself, I'm in a stupid situation. Bah.

Ummmm...if you haven't read Dave's blog, I suggest you read it. NOW! And if you haven't signed up to Blogger, blah at you.

Are you curious how I'm doing? No? Yes? I don't actually care. I'm not too bad. I kind of cleaned my PC, I had the Blaster worm. Well, I found it again on Ad-Aware today. Hmm...still having some trouble with DVD burning, although, I did burn one today.

*End of entry*

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

How did Caz fully make her moves? They're not going out, yet. They've held it off.

And I moaned about Rachel doing that to you for two reasons:
1 - To agree with you.
2 - To try and get you off her.

Evidently, number 2 has not worked, but still - there is hope!

8:31 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

When did Marriott and Caz "kiss"?

6:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home