Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Alright, well, some stuff.

What's now dominating my mind is the issue of Marriott and Caz. They've been getting on very well lately and were supposed to be going out by the end of this week. That's off the agenda! Marriott has decided they can't and won't go out. I feel so sorry for the girl, her heart must be broken. So now, she has Rachel against her and Marriott won't go out. How much must that suck? She's such an emo kid but this time, I must say I do feel sorry for her. I wonder if Rachel will find out, that's if Captain N-B plucks up the courage to tell her. I think he stills needs to tell her, since she is under the impression he stills likes her. That's something new for you, Marriott. She also thinks that Caz is suffering. So there you go, Rachel is unaware of the truth. Anyway, I wish them 3 would sort things out.

Onto other things, today was a bore. Had two free periods, in Ethics we continued with our utilitarian spider diagrams, in History we continued with notes and read something then in psychology we talked over revision aswell as some stuff on social influence. Don't remember what...lol.

Anyway, I feel ill. Still, only Dave cares about commenting on here. Why don't YOU sign up Marriott? You signed up to Xanga for Charlie, so why not sign up to blogger for me and Dave? Oh sorry, does the girl mean more again - this time? Hm, just thought about that. That's pissed me off now - he signed up to something for the girl, but he won't do the same thing for his guy friends. Heh, the Marriott we all know, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Yeah, well she didn't post on mine. >.<

Probably because your blog is actually interesting...

11:51 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

*wub*

6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home