Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I shall inform you of the knobhead: David Hume.

So, I shall tell you about my school day. Actually, first I'll tell you how I've felt today. Rather odd, and starnge. I don't understand it myself. I've just felt like errr...not me. I can't explain it, so I won't even try to. But I've been in a generally good me, which is quite usual of me, but I've felt different. So, school.

1st period: done my evaluation of Zimbardo for psychology.
Psychology: done obedience stuff. Found that girls are more likely to conform for sensitivity reasons.
Break, 3rd Period and Lunch: went home with Sam. Dave joined us at lunch. Sam played DS, I played a BFME game and then Dave took PC . We just chatted after. Left around 1:20.
English: Pride and Prejudice - AGAIN! Uber! Yeah...no Bingley. But Darcy came - go Ali. No, actually, you suck at reading. And you suck because you sit next to Louise who looked uber hot today. We were eye-to-eye for a while, not really sure why. She seemed to be looking over when I did, and so I maintained. D'uh. Yeah, book rocks.
Philosophy: blah, blah, blah. That's all I heard from Miss Clark today. More David Hume crap. I only understood via Dave's explanations, and I managed to grasp the last 2 reasons (of his 4) on my own. He was basically arguing how miracles had never been witnessed. But in gay way - stupid, arrogant twat who doesn't know-it-all. I swear, if he wasn't dead, I'd choke him with my balls. DAVID. HUME. IS. A. KNOB


So, school aside - what did I do after? Err, walked home with Rach and Dave with Lyndsey in front. Rach tried to shourt "Lyndsey, will you go out with this black dude?" So I had to shut her up - for several reasons. One including embarassment. Dave was laughing his ass off. :P Got home, got a text from Charlie, played a BFME game. I won, yay yay! It was a 2 vs 2 vs Rohan and Mordor - ally was Isengard. So we pwned, naturally. Played DS for quite a while, ate ribs and chips, watched Home and Away and watched an ep from series 15 of Simpsons. In no order, of course. Playing DS now, whilst waiting for Charlie to get out of shower (OoOoOoOo) so she can text me back and err, chatting to Dave and Cerbere. So yeah, end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home