Thursday, March 10, 2005

Slightly early.

Well, it's slightly early in the morning as you can see so what am I doing? Posting a blog entry - d'uh! So, school yesterday:

English: omg! I love Pride and Prejudice! But, Bingley is STILL yet to make an appearance. I dislike Ali getting all the praise because he reads lots. He's a spastic reader. Bah. Not bitter or anything that he got Mr Darcy...bleh. Bingley's better anyway.
Philosophy: CLARK! Well, we err carried on with miracles and the whole class manged to get confused on somethimg Hume said. I think we've all cracked it now - I don't even remember what it was now. Lol. I'll blog it later 'cos we're doing it today. Oh wait - no! She's not in! Yay. :D So, yeah, Dave managed to explain it to the class. He can remind me what it is.
Break: revised Psychology and ate some jaffa cakes. Had some lucozade. Blaou...
Psychology: social influence lesson. Watched a video about this guy being "abnormal". He went up to random strangers offering a pound and all but one person said no. Odd! And he offered to buy some random strangers their meal in McDonalds but they said no because they were scared he might follow them. Idiots. The guy's great. I'd love to pull that off.
Lunch: revised more psychology. Had some lucozade and more jaffa cakes. Bah at not being able to go home.
4th and 5th periods: done my psychology mock. Probably failed. I don't think it went that badly but I thought that the first time round.

Well, got home, played BFME with Dave, watched Neighbours ( not Home and Away :-( ), tidied room ever so slightly - just put some stuff in the bin and errr, watched football (Arsenal). Text Charlie a few times. Oh, and Caz. Fell asleep around 11, so when I woke up at 3:30 I decided to play 2 BFME matches. Won one, lost one. And here I am - crazy me! Night, people! End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home