Monday, March 14, 2005

So, 17 years ago.

17 years ago, my grand father passed away. I obviously wasn't alive, but he died whilst my mum was pregnant with me (pretty depressing, huh? being pregnant and then losing your dad...) and 3 months before I was born. Pretty unlucky, eh?

So yeah, I wore a white shirt and black tie to mourn. Oh, and Dave found it funny he was dead - so everyone be disgraced with Dave for laughing.
Ethics: omfg! I hate this subject! Done coursework - FINALLY! And like the rest of my class, I haven't started it yet. :P Due in on Monday. But we have until next Thursday. Hah, this'll be shit.
2nd period and break: psychology mock exam on attachment - specifically deprivation and privation. Pretty nice exam, except I didn't get to write about Bowbly's 44 thieves in my essay - BAH! They never let me finish my sentence when they say "please finish your sentence". Spent the 2nd half of my free period with Dave and Marriott. Got kicked out of the media room because it's "not a common room". So we went to room 31 and hung there until 11:20. Rugby boss hung with us at break - he stinks. :(
History: had Cockcroft, still noting the Rump Parliament. Seriously, it's SO boring. A government formed after executing the King, they sucked and the army squashed them. END! But no, we have to do some other crap to go with it. BAH! So, bleh.
Lunch: went home with Dave and Graham. Just talked, basically. Oh, and Dave gave me back my pink tie, but stole my green one!I had some bacon and toast. Mmhmm...
Psychology: did work on identifying IVs and DVs. Pretty boring, really. I hate the IV, I find it stupidly hard to identify.
English: lessons with Mrs Dudley rock! Even Death of A Salesman lessons were made fun! But now, we're doing Pride and Prejudice...*drools* I got to read some Wickham parts today. Wickham is read by Tom - perfect match-up. I think Bingley works for me too, except for the fact he's white. Louise looked uber today, also found out she's single. Will I make a move? Hell no - two reasons. 1 - she'd never go out with me :P and 2 - too high maintenance. Some other reasons but hell no - you won't find out. :P

So, now school is over! When I got home, had some roast lamb with gravy and a potato. Yum. Oh, wait. Lyndsey looked uber hot at the gate. Wouldn't date her either.

Oh, updates on my downloads. I got version 5 of Quark earlier. D/ling 6 now. Got NAV 2005. Downloading Microsoft office 2003 and 2004. Err, and my 35gb Simpsons download is at 93%. Been downloading that since the beginning of December! :o END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home