Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Yay! I'm back from Thailand, alive!

I know this post is a bit late but I don't care!

My holiday with Dave was cool. We had two nights where we stayed up late talking about the group and how we missed the girl we liked. Just to make it clear, for Dave, that's Rachel and for me, that's Charlie. We done loads of shopping and bought lots of stuff. Me and Dave have a new fetish for shopping for girls. It'd be really cool to shop with them. Oh dear, we're going down a bad path... Didn't miss anyone THAT badly, except Charlie. I never want to miss someone like that again; I just felt something was missing. Blah. The fact I had her picture on the wall in front of my bed and above my head, may not have been the smartest idea. Dave bought a digital camera and other random stuff he may tell you about. I got a new Casio watch and the stuff I posted in my last post. Dad nearly bought a digital DVD camcorder. That would have been cool to own! Anyway, he's thinking about buying it here. It rained every day over there, but it was nice rain. On the Monday night, me and Dave deliberately walked in it because it was refreshing. Only swam once. Nothing more to report on, I don't think.

So, we landed today at 5:30am. I turned my phone on hoping for a text from Caz or Charlie, but none came. Then one came from Marriott telling me to pray for the Thomas' grand father who'd had a car accident. I was kinda miffed that I was greeted by that and not by a "welcome back, dude" or whatever. I don't believe Marriott had the balls to text me that after what I text him on Friday. He didn't text back to those! Anyway, I did pray but I still wondered why he hadn't sent the text to Dave. Went through the aiport and got home at 6:40. Unpacked some stuff and fell asleep. Went online to find Dave and Charlie. Graham joined us around 20 minutes later. Charlie told me she was going to Marriott's with Caz to cook before church. I nearly cried - for some reason. Actually, against my will, I did cry. But I really didn't want to and I tried to express to Dave how lame I thought it was. But anyway, it was upsetting. Before I went away, on the Thursday or Friday, Charlie said she'd come see me as soon as I got back. So for her to have made new plans just sucked. She did invite me round there, but still. I just pretended I was alright with it to her and said I couldn't go. I told Dave how much I thought it sucked. He blamed Caz, saying she shouldn't have made plans with Charlie when she(Caz) knew she(Charlie) would be coming to mine. I already laid blame on Caz, so Dave reinforcing it was not smart. It just made me rather pissed at her. Dave got paranoid Rachel might be going. Anyway, Dave told Charlie that he really thought she should go to mine because she made the plans with me first. So Charlie text Caz and cancelled those plans. I felt bad because she'd only cancelled those plans out of guilt. She probably wanted to cook more than see me. I mean, I'm not that fun. So I was kinda down because I wasn't much up to being with someone who'd rather have been cooking with Caz and Marriott. Anyway, somehow I cheered up and I wanted to see her. I was really disappointed I wasn't as anticipated as I was. I was looking forward to it so much I stayed up most of the flight thinking about it. Meh. Anyway, me and her made our plans to meet up. Parents and me went to get Tilly. Chatted to our family who were looking after her, then went to pick up Charlie and went home with her. I gave her the stuff I bought her on holiday, she liked it all - as far as I could tell so I was pleased. We just talked for a while, messed around and then she started some Science revision whilst I organized some food. We had some chips and chicken kievs. Yummy. Talked afterwards and then went to Graham's at 3:15 because Charlie promised him she'd try and see him. Not sure how that'd happened if she'd have gone cooking, but anyway, we went. I was up for it since it'd be cool to see him since I'd just got back from my holiday.

At Graham's, I sat at the end of his bed, Charlie sat at the top and he sat on his PC chair. We talked and that was all, really. We left around 4:25pm, came back to mine to find Dave there, I came him what he came for and then he left. 5 minutes later, Rach came by to pick Charlie up. I tried to settle down to some revision but gave up on that after a while. I just went online and chatted. That's all I did until I fell asleep on Marriott online. Hah. Sorry dude. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home