Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The day after my second Star Wars: Episode 3 viewing

Saturday 20th May

Woke up with Dave and Sam. REALLY didn't want to bother going out - I just could not be bothered. But then I remembered that I'd get to see Charlie - yay! So that cheered me up and I had a shower. Me, Dave and Sam played Melee - again. :D Listened to music while playing.

Around 10:45, we decided to leave mine. Dave went home, me and Sam caught a bus into Uxbridge. No idea what bus we got. We got in and walked through, then out of the Chimes to see Marriott and Rachel walking and talking, then behind them - Graham and Ian. So I went to draw out some money for my dad - and me. Yay. Went back to the station, saw everyone there(Emily, Charlie, Caz, Sam, Rachel, Graham, Marriott and Ian). I bought my travel card and the rest bought what they needed. I was pretty positive about the day but my gosh, was that view going to change.

So, we got on our train. Caz sat on a seat on her own at the back whilst Marriott and Sam sat next to each other on the seat which was next to Caz, with a space in between the two seats. I sat in front of Marriott and Sam then Charlie joined me. Graham and Ian sat opposite us. In front of Caz, was Rachel and opposite Rachel was Emily. Around 2 minutes into the train journey, a few of us had our music players out - Charlie, me, Caz, Emily, Rachel and Ian. I'm not sure about Graham. Charlie switched seats and sat next to Graham, so I just stretched my legs on my lovely 3 seater seat which only had me on. I was tempted to just move and sit next to Caz, but decided against it. Not sure why. I listened to mostly emo stuff - Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy, Brand New, Sugarcult. Think they matched my mood or something. I heard "Jude Law and a Semester Abroad" and thought "hah - that could be my plane".

At our destination, Harrow, we all got off and went through the ticket checking things. I ended up taking lead, everyone dropped back. Yay - leaving me alone again. Fun. Once we had entered the shopping center, Sam joined me. We went out to the other side of the center and Sam went in search of a bank. I just stood on my lonesome. Charlie and Emily went into Halifax, so I picked up some leaflets about setting up a new account. Came out of there and bored. Spotted Clinton's Cards, told Caz I was going there, she came, I bought my cousin her birthday card and then got a Star Wars poster - Obi-Wan and Anakin dueling. It looks really cool. So I went back to the group and everyone was reunited. Awww. We then went back to Clinton's because people wanted to see what poster I'd got - well, Sam and Marriott did. No-one else cared. Everyone seemed fascinated with Yoda. Then Charlie showed me the big "Me To You" bear and was like "buy it for me". I laughed and said "I would if I had the money", to which she replied "Don't be silly!" Do girls make sense to you? o.0 Anyway, we left and went to the other shopping center. Started raining ever so slightly. I wasn't getting wet, but you could see it. Me, Sam, Caz and Marriott were going to the guitar shop but the rest(Graham, Charlie, Emily, Rachel and Ian) went into the other shopping center. Thanks for ditching us guys. And yes, they ditched us because we told them before we split where the destination was. It was only 20 metres away! Probably too vein to get themselves wet. Maybe I'm being too harsh. Whatever, they went in there and to the Guitar Shop we went. Spent around 15/20 minutes in there, Marriott bought something, then left. We went to the shopping center to meet them, Sam phoned and they were at a little cafe thing. We sat there for a while and after like 10 minutes, we decided on food and that we'd check what was upstairs. No-one got up, so I got pissed and stood up. Found a a sweet on a table. Marriott and Sam were on the escalator, I threw it up, aiming for them but missed - it pass right in front of Sam's face. So we all went up and saw these blacks kids. I felt kind of up for a fight. Anyway, we looked and saw McDonalds. Eurgh. Burger King it was. However, before actually going there we went into HMV. We saw lots of stuff but no-one brought anything. Then into Topshop which was next to HMV. The girls took AGES, which was like 35 minutes. Topshop sucks. It sells cool stuff but at stupidly expensive prices. For example, a t-shirt is £25! It was like 1:30 now, I believe. Went up for Burger King. Me and Sam went to buy our food, then the guys cleverly got a table which seated 8. The problem with that? There was 9 of us. I suggested to Sam we take a new table and that we did. Charlie and Rach said they'd stand but honestly - do you think me and Sam would let them? No, so we took our table. I am ALWAYS the one on the outcast table. It's always me! Grrr! Not that you care, but oh well. Charlie came over, telling us to sit at the table and Sam got angry, speaking in a rather mean tone of voice that there was no space. I felt sorry for her. She went off to the bathroom, Caz followed. Meh. Sam apologized afterwards. Caz and Marriott then joined me and Sam. Fair enough. They made for good conversation. Glad some people bothered. We left BK to go to MVC. We went through the shopping center to Greggs. I scared some pigeons, Charlie went into Greggs as the nice weather stayed upon us. Then Rachel said that she'd got a call saying the rain was heading our way. We laughed. Charlie got bored waiting in Greggs so we went into Burton - by my choosing. Ha ha! I looked and found nothing. Everyone was kind of fed-up so again I looked around on my own. Yay! Marriott, Sam and Caz sat at the back. Rach, Emily, Charlie, Graham and Ian sat on the steps in the middle of the shops. We left after some time in there and it was pouring down with rain. I was last to leave. I thought everyone was going to the guitar shop - since we had just talked about it. But noooo! Only me, Sam, Rachel and Marriott went. That annoyed me - where the fuck was everyone else? We spent like 5 minutes in there then walked up. We found them up there. I couldn't be bothered to even ask why they hadn't gone to the guitar shop; what was the point? MVC wasn't there, anyway, think the whole branch must have close. It had also stopped raining so hard - damn rain! So we set off for the train station to go back to Uxbridge. Marriott and Caz ran off in front. I followed them on my own - yay! Notice a pattern? The others trailed behind. I nearly got killed crossing the road by two buses - ah! I'm not ready to die, yet!

So, to the station we went where we met Mark. We took him back to Uxbridge. I got to share a seat with Ian - he's cool. Rachel sat with Marriott. Emily sat opposite me and Ian. Charlie and Graham sat on the seat opposite Rach. Caz sat and leant against the back of Emily's seat. Marriott soon ditched Rachel to go and sit next to Caz. That was harsh, I thought. But nonetheless; owned, she was. I felt pretty lonely on the train - no-one talked to me, except Ian. Then I switched seats to sit next to Emily because she's cooler than Ian. Ian wrote 'loser' with an arrow pointing towards me on the steamed-up window. So I kicked him in the balls(plural). He got payback by crushing my left ball against my leg. OW!!!! That hurt for like 10 minutes. Marriott got up saying he 'felt' that - which is proof of how much it hurt. Anyway, after a boring train journey back, we all got off. Rachel announced she was going to watch the game - or, at least she did to me, Marriott and Sam. The rest never heard - as evident by Emily's blog and Caz's testimony that she didn't know where Rachel had gone.

Then outside the train station, I said I was going to Clinton's to everyone and for some reason, Mark and Charlie had already gone off in the direction of the Pavillions. I then learnt that they were off to Greggs so she could get some food - might have been nice to tell the rest of us, eh? It was 2:40 now, anyway. I had to be home for 3 to watch the game - FA Cup Final and Manchester United. So then I went off to Clinton's, Sam and Caz came with me - Marriott went home. Graham, Emily and Ian went with Charlie and Mark. Meh. I don't even get why the split happened! To be informed once in a while wouldn't hurt! So off to Clinton's we went. I bought my cards. Then we went to Burton, then onto the Odeon! I argued my case to the Stormtrooper poster since I hadn't got it but the knob who filled my card out when I got the Yoda one had marked it off. I was in the right, I didn't even have the right amount of tickets before. So they refused to give me the poster so they asked if I wished to speak to the manager. So I said yes, and waited. They ended up just giving me the poster and the manager did not come. Onto Sainsbury's! I expected the rest of them to give us a call to say they'd meet up with us - but nothing came. So I text Charlie saying we were off to Sainsbury's and we're going home after. Sam split with us at the A10 bus stop. In Sainbury's, found Dave and talked to him for a bit. Then phoned mum and she started getting angry at me for not being home - it was 3pm. Then Charlie came up behind me, started tickling me then hugged me. I ranted back at my mum, we parted on "okay" terms and that was the end of that call. Charlie was still hugging me so I unwrapped her arms and turned around to hug her. It was a pretty long hug - I didn't wanna let go; the day had been shit. We all then went over to Dave - although Stephen and Mark saw no point in doing so since me and Caz had already seen him. Whatever. Anyway, spent 10 minutes or so with him then we left. Something was bought - but I don't remember what. I think it was even me who bought it. o.0 Anyway, we head to the bus station. Hugged Stephen, Mark and then Charlie. Blah, didn't get that good a hug. Me and Caz ran for our bus - U5. I ran a like a spastic because I'm odd like that.

Boarded the bus and as the doors closed, they walked past. The bus journey was alright - me and Caz had a cool conversation. Don't think I even bothered to discuss the day - I really could not be bothered. Caz got off at her stop and I got off at mine.

I went home, and it was half-time. Watched the match then decided I'd wait for Dave to go to Caz's. Then I came online and Dave said he wasn't ready and wouldn't be for some time. I left at 7, and ended up getting him as I went. Me and Dave were slightly late for the showing of Episode 1 which Caz had on video. Frankee was on the sofa, Graham and Charlie were on the other. Frankee talked quite a bit through the film - which pissed me off but I didn't mind in the end, because he is like 8 or something. Graham didn't even bother watching the film so he kept asking what was going on. Anyway, Episode 1 had a cool lightsaber battle which involved Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi fighting against Darth Maul. When Episode 1 finished, the boredom truly kicked in. We listened to music, Caz sat on a chair looking lonely, Charlie and Graham pissed around and me and Dave chatted. Then people decided to give Dave a massage - well me, and Graham. It hurt him quite badly. Poor kid. Then Charlie clicked backs. Dave didn't click at all though. Apparently, the more times you click, the more stressed you are. So Dave not clicking made NO sense. I clicked 15 times, apparently. I didn't hear or feel them. Probably "stressed" from the shit day. The highlight was a fucking light-saber battle! 10:30, me and Dave left. I ran off with Caz's broom, Caz ran after me and Dave behind her. I slowed at the church. Firstly, I was tired and second, a main road was just ahead. We were all tired from running, actually. I gave Caz the broom back but she didn't really want to go back because she thought Graham and Charlie would be kissing - which was something she didn't wish to interrupt. She went back, anyway. Me and Dave went to mine - he was sleeping, again. Don't even remember but Dave fell asleep around 1am. I stayed up 'til 2:15. No idea what the hell I was doing.

[/Saturday]

9 Comments:

Blogger Knox said...

That's such crap. Seriously, the first "ditch", we said we didn't wanna go to the guitar shop yet, I wanted to check Virgin (although found it had gone) and Charlie said she wanted to go later to the guitar shop as it had just started raining. The second time, at Burtons, we were told nothing about the guitar shop, we said we were going MVC (which again wasn't there). And at the station, Charlie said she needed to get food, everyone kinda parted and me and Em went with Mark and Charlie.

12:37 pm  
Blogger x_z_x said...

Don't start that kinda crap, Graham.

1:04 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

WTF are you on about Caz, seriously?

1:05 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Firstly, don't worry Charlie. It's in the past.

Graham, I feel you lot ditched us on those occasions. We were going to the guitar shop on the way to MVC, if you listened. We discussed it at burger King - Marriott said he wanted to look. You may not have seen people go into the guitar shop - you were in front. But I ran in the rain there from Burton passing the majority of them.

But whatever, it's MY account of the day. If you have a different account, post it on your blog. I'm not up for an argument. Exam stress is kicking in.

1:29 pm  
Blogger emily jane said...

Sorry for ditching you guys. Didn't realise it meant that much - that sounds really stupid but I honestly didn't think it would get to you that much. Sorry! :(

1:35 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

I'm not arguing. I'm sorry you fell that's what happened. But it was never our intention.

1:35 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Dave, I did drop it for both of them. :P And Charlie did apologise, whereas Graham contradicted what I said. =P Anyway, end of.

1:51 pm  
Blogger The Ian said...

I didn't realise i ditched you, i was just following people.

Sorry bout the shattered left testicle. And you aint a loser

5:30 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Thanks, Ian. =P Really don't care about being called a loser...but okay, whatever. :-)

10:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home