Monday, June 06, 2005

This thing that Dave invented.

Three screen-names I have had are:

Killa.
Blaou.
Nursi.

Three things I like about myself are:

My fashion sense.
My nose.
My wang (seriously =P).

Three things I do not like about myself are:

My jealousy.
My "pervertedness".
My hair and it's inability to spike up, anymore.

Three things that scare me are:

Dying alone.
The prospect of getting to see God one on one and him sending me to Hell.
Waking up and going downstairs to find my parents shot in their blood soaked sheets - it scares the crap out of me.

Three of my everyday essentials are:

Internet.
Phone.
Food.

Three things I am wearing right now are:

A shirt.
Socks.
Jockey boxers.

Three of my favorite songs are:

Fall Out Boy - A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me".
Brand New - Jude Law and a Semester Abroad.
Bowling For Soup - On and On About You.

Three new things I'd like to try in the next 12 months are:

No more wanking.
Thorpe Park (even if I will die).
Reversing my body clock for 2 weeks in the Summer.

Three things I want in a relationship are:

Trust/Honesty.
Love.
Commitment.

Two truths and a lie are:

My password , somewhere is "youfuckingtwat".
I own an A2 poster of Charlie.
I signed a refund slip "owned".

Three things I cannot do without are:

Food.
God.
Family(my friends are my chosen family).

Three places I'd like to go on vacation are:

Japan.
Australia.
Mauritius next year with the guys! Pwnage!

Three kids' names are:

Sebastian.
Jennifer.
Louise.

Three things I want to do before I die are:

Marry someone who fulfils the things I want in a relationship (trust, reciprocates my love, commitment etc.).
See my children, if I have any, grow up to be 25.
Have a positive, permanent effect on all my friends.

Three celebrity crushes I have had are:

Carmen Electra.
Kelly Brook.
Elisha Cuthbert.

Three people I nominate to complete this exercise are:
Charlie, Caz and Marriott.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

No, he stole it off me...

10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home