Friday, June 03, 2005

The list of things to not buy me for my birthday

  • Fall Out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree.
  • Simple Plan - Still Not Getting Any.
  • Weezer - Make Believe
  • blink-182 - Enema of The State.
  • A suit.
  • CD-Rs.
  • Turqoise Converses.
  • T-shirts/shirts.

That would be because I've got all of those so far. Dad's buying a digital camcorder tonight. No, it's not for me. I asked him for a £970 Sony laptop. It looks really cool, but the specs are pretty crap.

Anyway, see you guys. Hope you're alright.

2 Comments:

Blogger emily jane said...

How about a list of all the things we can get you for your birthday. :P

11:14 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Please, no-one buy me an Oasis album...
=P

Okay, well, what I want for my birthday is my friends. I want them to all be there. Hah.

4:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home