Thursday, May 26, 2005

Some thank yous.

I would like to say a BIG, BIG thank you to Emily, Charlie and Caz. Thank you SO, SO much for praying me. You three rock. =P

Oh, and I guess some of you are wondering how the exam went.

Memory:
Damn you eyewitness testimony! WHY WERE YOU NOT THE ESSAY QUESTION?! I kind of ran out of A02 information to write for the essay, so that's 10 marks down the drain - I'm assuming I got at least 2 of the A02 marks.

Attachment: Oh blah...day care came up and so, that meant 6 makrs down the drain. The essay question was on Bowlby - hmm. I don't think I did THAT bad. The a part was piss easy. Hopefully I got around 20 out of 30.

Stress: So, stress. The SRRS came up as part B...noooo! I knew that inside out. In fact, I spent too much time writing about it. The essay was on role of gender and personality in modifying the effects of stressors. Not bad, only got one point for personality. Couldn't remember any psychologist's names for gender. Ah well.

Abnormality: The essay question was "one or more psychological explanations of eating disorders". I wrote about the psychodynamic model and then brought the cognitive model in to say how that contradicted the psychodynamic model of abnormality. Not too sure how I did.

Social Influence: Well, parts a and b were alright. I reckon I could only have got like 4 marks out of 6 for part b. Really found it difficult to think of many findings that Asch gained. The essay was on ethical issues. I only wrote about 5 of the ethical guidelines and wrote about how Milgram, Zimbardo and Moscovici followed them. I was quite confused about where I was getting my A02 marks but whatever.

Research Methods: I got to draw a cool table! Actually, the table completely sucked but I still bet I got full marks for it. This was the easiest paper. I left out a 2 mark question, which annoyed me. Just couldn't think of what to write.

So, overall, I'm not that disappointed. I can't do anything to change what happened so whatever.

4 Comments:

Blogger x_z_x said...

YOU'RE WELCOME AND WELL DONE!

7:07 pm  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Thought I'd pop by and say hi!

7:34 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

Yeah, coz I didn't pray for you. 0.o


I left that one out too, bastard methods. :P

8:05 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Thank you Daniel. =P

8:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home