Thursday, May 26, 2005

Psychology exam.

I feel SO sick. I wish I'd bothered revising 3 weeks ago instead of 3 days ago. My stomach is doing cartwheels. I'm eating cookies and all I can think about is failing. I need help. Someone help me!

EDIT: I think I was actually more stressed because I'm scraed of what my parents will think/do when I fail. However, both have been really supportive. My mum just phoned to tell me to keep calm, pray and revise. My dad just gave me a nice talk this morning, which was cool. So, I'm confident. I've revised quite a bit and I've prayed to God. It's up to him and my brain to pull me through, now. Thank you for anyone who has said a prayer for me. You rock.

2 Comments:

Blogger x_z_x said...

Yay! I rock!

Hey, I'm sure it'll be fine, OK?

*wub*

3:28 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Thank you very much, Kim. =)

I hope you do well in all your exams, too!

6:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home