Sunday, May 22, 2005

Yay - me and Dave had a wicked day! =P

Wednesday 18th May

One song I think that you all have to listen to is Sugarcult's song "Pretty Girl". I'm still trying to unwrap the song in it's entirety.

Anyway today rocked. So far. Caz came by in the morning and we had a cool time together until 8:35. Just chatted, ate breakfast and listened to music. Englihs - had a timed P&P question which miss thought was easy. No way! Marriott thought it was "okay" and Dave agreed with me that it was hard. Philosophy next - wahoo! Not. Went over The Problem of Evil, kind of. It was an essay plan on the problem of evil. Boring. She gave us a cool revision booklet, too. Break where I talked to Caz quickly and learned that she left her cooking ingredients at mine. And then, I spent the rest of my time trying to hit this pigeon. I tried to hit it with a jaffa cake and some things from a tree. I also crept up on it and scared the crap out of it. Damn, I did look like a weirdo in my hot pink shirt with lime green tie chasing a pigeon! :D Next was psychology. Miss couldn't really be bothered. She looked so tired; poor women. Lizzie ended up crying because we got onto talking about the stress that's happening to us. She's getting homework STILL and has 4 exams next week. o.0 She hasn't started revision yet. She has a problem. She doesn't relax either because she thinks that she's missing out on time which she could spend revising. Fair point, but we all have to just chill out. Miss let us go 5 minutes early and Marriott said he'd come to mine to get Caz's ingredients then walk with me back to mine. So he did that. I went in and got changed to go to Uxbridge. Went to Dave's around 1:30. We caught a U5 and got into Uxbridge. Went around to various shops and had some really, really cool conversations about everything and everyone. Yes, we did talk about you. And everyone else we knew. Why the hell not? I bought a new bible, Lego Star Wars and traded in my GBA and Mario Party 4. I also got Nuts. Blah, blah - I'm a pervert. I don't care what you think. Dave bought the gel I use, a card for his grand father's birthday and Brand New's album "Your Favourite Weapon". The bus home was fun, we got a U2. First of all, these black kids were on the bus (around 19) causing havoc. The bus driver wanted one of them to get off because he was rude and apparently they cheated on the bus passes by using 1 for 2 people. They all got off in the end. Hooray! Around 3:40 we left Uxbridge. These 3 year 7 kids got on at some stop and sat at the back. 2 of them were telling one of them not to go to Bishopshalt. I randomly butted in and said "Come to Bishopshalt! It rocks". The 2 who were trying to stop the boy from going to Bishopshalt continued. Then they randomly said "hah! You're wearing a pink shirt!" I was like "yeah, so?" Then they asked if me and Dave were gay. Me and Dave both said yeah. So then they all squashed up next to each other and it's like "wtf? Isn't that 'gayer' than just sitting next to someone and saying you're gay?" Whatever. They kept asking stupid questions like "who wears the thong?" and "do you have a dildo?" Bleh, idiots.

Got off U2, went to mine where Dave stayed until 5:20. He came back around 6:15 and ended up staying 'til 8:30 We played Melee and stuff. 'Twas cool hanging with Dave - he's great. Just chatted online 'til I went to bed. Charlie got some of my text messages around 8 hours after I'd sent. Her phone sucks and hates me. Blah. Went to bed rather uneasy.

2 Comments:

Blogger emily jane said...

I want the old fashioned lego :'( Ah the good times before kids got fat from playing computer games 24/7.

12:11 am  
Blogger emily jane said...

Sorry for my rather pointless comment by the way :P

3:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home