Wednesday, June 08, 2005

So, the last history exam.

Had my last 2 history exams today - yay! I couldn't concentrate though. I have stuff all over my hands, too. There's a drawing and some writing which reads "It makes no sense". Fantastic. I reckon I got a D in the paper. I definetly lost 10 marks on CCK's paper because I didn't answer a 10 marker properly. It was just such a bitch of a question. And since I'm a C average with him, I got a D. Nokes, where I'm a B/C standard, wasn't bad. The first essay question was rather compact but very relevant. I wonder how I did, hmmm. In the 2nd essay question, I covered everything I needed to. Hopefully I done well. It's just a matter of how relevant I made it.

So, I'm distracted by some stuff right now. Errr, I should revising right now, but I can't be bothered. Umm...this time tomorrow I shall have no more exams until January, yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Damn philosophy and ethics!

6:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home