Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I have decided that I am a pansy.

Okay, so I watched Star Wars: Episode 3 three times and all 3 times I cried! I mean, the Jedi getting killed is SO sad! Plus Obi-Wan's fantastic talk after he's chopped Anakin up is worthy of a grammy.

I didn't cry watching National Treasure - thankfully. There's no points to cry at.

But I cried watching Finding Nemo! An animated film! I mean, when the mum disappears starts you off! Then you find out all the "baby fish" are gone! Then when Nemo gets kidnapped further takes you into sadness. What got me was when Nemo tries to escape but fails and then he goes to see Gil. Gil blames himself and a few tears dropped. Then you see Nemo lying there injured after all the fish escape! I didn't quite cry, but it's very sad, even though you know he's fine!

Then today, I started watching A.I. but it got to the bit where he says "I love you, mummy" and it's really soppy. I nearly cried. I would have, had I watched more of the film.

So, I have decided I am either a pansy, a homosexual, a woman inside or just a very sensitive person(nice wording for a pansy, basically).

14 Comments:

Blogger Knox said...

Only nearly cried at one film, The Butterfly Effect.

9:54 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Oh, I cried watching The Butterfly Effect, too. Both times. Holy moly, that film's sad. It's so sweet knowing he died to make her life happy. Man, it's so awesome.

Although, just thinking about it. Since he never existed, she chose to move away with her mum which means she left the neighbourhood. So how did she meet his "brother"?

10:02 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

She comes back, listen to the bit at the end. "Why did you come visit me", it's the same as what she says to Evan.

10:05 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Thanks for tying up that loose end within my mind.

10:07 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

No problem.

10:11 pm  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Crying is good for you.

11:22 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Indeed, it is.

11:41 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

You know. I feel that I'm at a place, where I can't cry. I want to, I just can't.

12:04 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

I felt like that 4 hours ago.

12:34 am  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

i have to cry in the show i'm in and it gets tiring thinking of bad stuff.

1:33 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

No, I'm fine alone. DTAEDAS is my moto from now on.

6:56 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

No, Dave. But I like that too. =P

7:08 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Just the once. =P

10:37 pm  
Blogger The Ian said...

The only film that hit me in "that" spot was the rain man, at the end the line "i'm glad your my brotehr" was like awww but at the begininnign eh didint care and now thye're all aww pookum kind of thing

10:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home