Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Just can't wait for the summer holidays.

I really can't be bothered with school right now. It starts in 5 days. *sigh*

And I can't be bothered for birthdays. Even if it is mine. Something's wrong here - I should be dying for this to come around! Not really. My parents don't trust me and I've got a bad feeling about the group. Oh. Dear.

Then there's my hunger. I haven't felt very hungry for ages. Ionly eat because I know I have to.

Bottom line is something's wrong with me and I need help.

3 Comments:

Blogger emily jane said...

I'm sure your birthday will be great. Sorry about the parents thing. That sucks. Hope you get your appetite back soon! What will the fast food industry do without your custom??:P

11:39 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

I hope my birthday is great. I don't wanna be the depressed one.

And the fast food industry would be hit pretty bad. =)

11:52 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Now see, neither appeal to me much right now...

10:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home