Monday, May 16, 2005

Quick summary of last week.

Monday
  • Timed Ethics paper on Situation Ethics.
  • Timed History(English Civil War) paper.
  • Timed Psychology essay question.
That's about it for Monday. I done the usual too; went online, chatted, ate stuff. Blah.

Tuesday
  • Timed English(Pride and Prejudice) paper.
  • Timed History(Garibaldi) essay.
Along with the usual. Spoke to Dave quite a bit. He was at pissed at Rachel for her "being ill" and not going swimming. According to Caz, she was perfectly fine at athletics, bar when Marriott gave her a lift back. Anyway, phoned Caz around 10.

Wednesday
  • Timed History(Civil War) paper.
Finished school at 12:30. So I done some random stuff at home.Around 3:20, I started walking to Charlie's. Had already text Charlie twice by the time I'd got to Ryefield (around 3:55). I didn't wanna go to hers, because I thought it'd be rude. I walked past Marriott's, considered knocking but he'd probably have thought me rude for interrupting whatever he was up to. So I walked onto Oakley and then down to the Nature Reserve. Just sat on a tree; 'twas pretty cold so I snuggled up against the tree and listened to my MiniDisc player. Around 4:20, I got rather bored there. So I jumped off the tree, out of the "nature reserve" and walked down Emily's road. Still no text from Charlie, so I thought "well she's obviously not home or something so I'll go see Marriott then go home". Went from Emily's road onto Charlie's (Floriston) then walked like 5 metres when I heard Kariss calling me. Dunno how I heard her; I had both head phones in at near full volume. Kariss called me back to her house; Sam Knight was there. She said "she's on the phone to Graham". I said "alright, I'll let her finish or whatever. I'm going to see a friend around the corner". Felt kinda rude but meh. Went to Marriott's and when I knocked he was on the phone to Rach. I couldn't be bothered to make him hang up or try and split his attention so I told him I was just saying hi. Left there within a few minutes. I think I miss out on after school calls... Anyway, went back to Charlie's. Sam Knight had gone, Kariss was inside and the door was shut. Charlie opened the door, still on the phone. I said I'd walk around and let her finish and I'd be back in 15 minutes at 4:45pm. She pulled me in then say "bye hun, hope you feel better" to Graham and hung up. I didn't even know something was wrong with Graham; unless it's just the usual, anyway. I was just gonna drop the history notes off but she said I could stay - w00t. She said we could go down to the lodge. So we went down there but first, Kariss insisted I play football with her. It should have been 11 - 9 to me, but my last two goals didn't count because she had called "time". Anyway, she scoredafter my two weren't allowed. So she won 10 - 9, since it was first to 10. Blah, I lost to a 10 year old. Stopped playing and went into the lodge. Tried going over her GCSE history course but I don't remember much - lol. All I remember is Ireland, Vietnam and the Schlieffen Plan. None of which was really helpful, she wanted me to help with The League of Nations. Hah. Just ended up talking about random stuff in the end. I suck. >.> Around 5:30, she kicked me out to eat and then to pick Mark up. Had a few hugs at the door, walked to Marriott's, said goodbye to him and was about to turn the corner when I saw Isabella. Talked to her quickly, then waited around 20 minutes for the next U2 to come. That bus is awful. What sucked even more was there was one right behind it. Got home at some time then just went on the PC. After eating, went to bed at 11.

Thursday

I don't remember much from Thursday. Erm, I missed the morning because of an orthodontist appointment. Went in for P4 and P5. In psychology, there was an optional essay. I wasn't in for the morning, so I didn't do it. After school was probably the same old stuff. My life is SO dull. :S Oh wait, no. Charlie was groudned. That's all I remember. That was only because I checked my blog.

Friday

Normal Friday at school, but the guys came round period 3 and lunch. Ethics was last period and she never showed up the whole way through. So me, Dave, Marriott, Graham, Rosie and someone else discussed weird stuff. Like lesbians and stuff. Ahem. Anyway, went home and on the PC, I went. Dave, Graham and Rachel came at 6:20, even though I said 7. They're so ignorant of what I say. Sam came straight after, basically. Charlie was grounded. We started watching The Butterfly Effect around 8, Caz and Marriott came around 8:30pm. Finished around 10. Made me cry at the end. Err, the guys all left between 11 - 11:30. Talked to the guys online. Well, Charlie went off around 11:20 and Dave slept round. Again. Marriott, Rachel and Graham were on.

I might post Saturday up soon. I have work to do now. Bye. =P


6 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Just the Wednesday, mostly. =P

9:55 pm  
Blogger emily jane said...

I live on the same road as Charlie, silly! :P
My house comes under Floriston.

9:17 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

Oh right...I knew that. =P

3:37 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Well, it's on the corner, so it could be argued either way. o.0

10:30 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

Well seeing as her address is the same road as Charlies, it can't really be argued. :P

11:38 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

It's on the CORNER. That's why I said it could be argued.

8:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home