Saturday, March 05, 2005

Quick round-up of yesterday.

Err, school, again.
History: had Mr Nokes - bah! Err, he gave us some work over the weekend and until Thursday to do it. On Monday we have a trip with him - yay! Yeah, he went over the essays and was generally pleased. Still have to hand mine in - oops!
Psychology: Miss Hoad had a meeting, so we had some set work to do. Err, I done the first bit - but so did everyone. And I done 6 lines of the next section - whoops! Me, Marriott, Kirti and Lizzie talked the whole way through. Erm, yeah, that's.
Break/3rd period/lunch: went to my house with Sam, Graham and Dave. I done Ethics and corrected my History essay. Dave played StarFox, Sam played the DS for a while and observed Dave playing Starfox occasionally whilst Graham played the DS when Sam wasn't. Errr, not much more to be said. We talked, we ate, we sighed at the rain and snow.
English: had Mrs Dudley which means we did Pride and Predjudice! I love the book! I'm Mr Bingley! But, I didn't read yesterday. Darcy and Elizabeth had a square off - mwahaha! Watched the video up to Elizabeth going up to see Charlotte.
Ethics: Mrs. King was away all lesson. I done like no work. Have some tasks to do for homework - ah well. Err, talked with people in class, namely Luke, Dave, Marriott and Graham. Lauren occasionally joined in with her "bredwin" talk. LMAO! Oh! Edwin's story! He, along with some friends, broke into a cafe because they were hungry and instead of taking the money, they fired up the cookers and made some food! To no suprise, they got arrested. :D

Errr, that night went to Charlie's. Got loads and loads of photos and recordings. 1gigabyte total! That's like loads! Nearly all were of Dave, Marriott and Sam's band - As It Were. They rock, seriously. I didn't get a promised set list! So I stole one of the band's originals which Sam, I think, gave me permission to take. Err, Charlie looked pretty fit. Errr, DT was an attention seeking child. Stephen spread himself among the girls - Amy, Rachel and someone else - forgot who. Err, it was a cool night. Marriott hugged me! I was like "wow - you never hug me!" Which reminds me of when Dave hugged me before I went away to Cuba. It's cool... Tells me my friends care. :) And it's not like it's not like that when the girls hug me, just it's different when it's a guy. Because there's all the hype of homosexuality, and ya know - pride. But yeah, just cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home