Thursday, March 03, 2005

Bleh.

Well, let's assess school.

Assembly: fuck me - Louise Green's top. Oh, you probably don't know who she is! She's the hottest girl in my year - sadly she has a boyfriend. He's well alright and all, but I'd prefer it if she were dating me. :-(
Psychology: went over the mock exam. Lots of writing. Got to find out how crap I did in attachment. Want to try and comfort me? Comfort 4/30. Yeah, didn't think you could. Anyway, we didn't actually get onto attachment; we just finished memory before the bell.
Philosophy: Miss Clark didn't turn up. Thank God. We stayed for the lesson and out of 10 question, I done 4. Go me! Anyway, me, Dave, Marriott and Gray discussed the gig tomorrow, Kudeza's breasts and pictochatting with the DS. Along with various other things I don't quite remember now.
Break: went to my psychology room with Dave, Marriott and Gray. Luke and Daniel joined it. We discussed the FA Cup - Luke thinks Newcastle will knock Tottenham out and go on to win it. Whilst me, Marriott and Daniel feel Tottenham will beat Newcastle. I think Man Utd will win it.
English: had Mrs Deighton today. Bloody hell...William Blake poems are f'ing boring. We spent the hour talking about some questions. Errr, I'm on number 5 or something. Don't really care - Blake sucks.
Lunch: sat around in Dave's form room when Daniel and Luke joined us. We left them at 12:55pm to go to Christian Union(CU). We being me, Marriott, Dave and Gray. I'll call us MMDG, for short. Marriott randomly left us somewhere along the journey to go somewhere. Me, D and G went to CU, finding Rachel, Caz, Holly and other girl with Phil. CU started at like 1:05 and Isabella thought she'd join in about 10 minuts later. CU was basically about assigning words from the bible to God, but they had to start with the same letter as our name. So, for example. My name's Aaron.
A = Almighty.
A = Amazing
R = Rescuer.
O = Omnipresent.
N = Never-ending.

That's it. If you don't get it, just inquire. So, bell went.
History: Mr Nokes - ah! Got his result back for the timed essay...F-U-C-K. Another E - are you kidding me? I may aswell drop out of 6th form now, I suck. I completely suck. I don't care how off a D I was. I care that I suck, that's all. I'll try to improve, of course. Well, yeah. This is my better paper - ha ha! I usually get Bs and As. So I got an E in the mock. Fantastic!
Psychology: psychology twice in a day?! Yes, I have two of the same lesson on Thursday - 1st and 5th(last). We moved onto going over attachment. Got through it and learned how to drastically improve my mark. Err, moved onto stress where I done best. HOW THE HELL?! I didn't revise stress - at all! I thought the other 3 would pull me up - lmao! Anyway, yeah, we got chocolate and haribo!

School was a bummer so coming home was a relief. Me and Dave played a BFME match. We were about equal, me and Dave having just destroyed their army. Then Dave had to go for dinner - argh. So I went down and watched Neighbours - then Home and Away. And here I am now. Fabulous. I may update later.

Oh oh! It's Charlie's birthday tomorrow! As It Were (Sam, Dave, Marriott) are playing a gig with Rachel playing with them sometimes. She's supposedly part of the band. Should be a good night tomorrow! Better get some nice photos, as well as a decent recording of them! Well, several recordings of them. I BETTER GET A GOOD PLACE! I'm their number 1 fan - to all of you who don't know. I don't think that's even debatable. I know loserish amounts about them. Actually, let's evaluate my claim. Graham isn't - he doesn't think they're that good. Caz - no. She just likes them because of Marriott. Charlie - well, possibly, but no. She hasn't known them for as long as me and she doesn't know as much as me. :P Errr, DT? Well, no. Just no, he can go away. Just no...

Well, end of nice little post-thing. I have a History essay to write. What shall I get? U? Maybe an E!

Farewell and have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home