Sunday, March 06, 2005

Rachel and Caz.

Okay, well, I got a call from Rach last night where she was crying about Caz lying to her. Caz had told her she didn't fancy Marriott and Rach knew she did. Anyway, a bit lame to cry about? I agree. I think there's something deeper here, like Rachel fancies Marriott but is scared Caz'll get him. That sounds about right to me. Anyway, she was all upset and I didn't actually say that - I tried to comfort her. Dave tried to do the same. Mum was p'ed she called so late (11:30). So anyway, it's stupid. Rachel moans about Caz, Caz moans about Rachel but to each other they're all like "aww - let me lick your ass!". Heh. So, it's getting annoying.

I'll change topic. I hate people phoning me crying. I don't hate them, I hate the thing in general. Judi done in to me when she found out Luke got hold of Rachel like 3 hours after dumping her (Judi), Caz phones occasionally crying about Marriott and I've had Rachel cry about Marriott before to. Basically, every girl I've been close to lately. Next is Charlie's turn. Although, she seems like me. She won't cry to friends, but she'll cry behind closed doors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home