Sunday, May 15, 2005

Saturday 7th May

Woke up at like 10:30. Decided I wasn't going to go into Uxbridge any time soon. So I took my time at getting ready and stuff. Even ate some toast. I was ready by 11:30. *major sigh* I had the option of going into Uxbridge and waiting for/meeting Caz and Marriott. But I really didn't want to be an outcast. So, I went online to chat to people. I only remember Charlie and Dave. Then Charlie randomly disappeared(which would be were she went off to go out with Graham), which left me and Dave to chat. I just chatted about some worries of mine and Dave chatted about some stuff on his mind. Got a text from Caz at 1 saying "where are you?", so I told her I was at home. He went off around 1:20pm and I was annoyed that Sam hadn't contacted me in some way. Dave thought he might have got hit by a bus. Lol... Anyway, I listened to music and arranged some school notes - on a Saturday for fuck sake. *ahem* Then at 2 Caz text me saying "are you in Uxbridge yet?" Obviously, I wasn't.

Then 2:20 came with no word from Sam so I thought 'fuck it' and left for Uxbridge. Caught the fun bus in...waaaaaaahoooooo! Not. Went to HMV, then FCUK, then Books Etc, then CD Warehouse and finally on to WHSmiths to meet Marriott and Caz. Got told that Mark was just paying for something - it was 2:35 by now. So we went off where it resulted in Marriott and Caz being all close with me and Mark just chatting about stuff. Where the hell was everyone else?! Anyway, Mark's pretty cool but he's a n00b. Heh. =P Went on to "MVC" but got to Argos and realised it had closed. Caz had caught up to us and she was like "where to now?" I asked her to decide but she said "NO!" so I said GAME and she groaned. Don't females just piss you off sometimes? Saw nothing of interest in GAME so I suggested we go to Sainsbury's. Started walking, then outside The pavilions Caz run off to some guys. They looked around 18/19. So she pissed me off because she took around 10 minutes with them. Into Woolworths we went where Caz and Marriott clung to each other, again. Errr, she bought an Orlando Bloom calendar because she thinks he's hot and it was a 25p calendar. What is the point of buying a calendar because of the looks of the person in it?! Anyway...went onto Sainsbury's and saw Dave. Me and Caz had a race to him and I started shouting "I found him first!" which led to Dave telling me to shut up because the store manager was down the aisle. Whoops. So I walked back out of that aisle to look at the hair gel. Then I saw some funky shampoo and bought it - only £1.69. It's "cool melon", mmm! Me, Mark, Caz and Marriott hung out there then went to see Dave and he wasn't too interested in us so we just left. Onto Boots through the back entrance of The Chimes we went. Nothing interesting there. Mark decided he was going to go home. So, Me, Marriott and Caz walked back to mine - didn't we? Oh no! We took Mark to the station, he went through and then the three of us caught the chav bus (u3). Went back to mine, more Marriott-Caz flirting. Didn't I have fun *rolls eyes* Marriott got together some directions for the gig they were playing tonight, I printed two maps. Marriott left at 5, or something like that. Then the woman who organized our flights to Bangkok came up. She started ordering me about to do crap. I got so annoyed with her. Then my mum, dad and her husband came up. I looked up hotels in Bangkok. STUPID BITCH, YOU SHOULD HAVE SORTED THIS OUT! NOT ME! So, they kept me delayed until 6 despite my fucking protests to get ready. So when Caz's mum came at 6, I was not ready. I delayed us by 5 minutes and Graham came sometime from when I started getting ready to getting in the car. Don't know why or care, to be honest. He got a lift with us, anyway.

So, next destination; Emily's! I phoned her at the top of Long Lane to tell her to be ready. We got her and drove on to Eastcote Community Centre. I finished my long overdue text to Charlie on the bridge. Heh. I still remember my way there, even though I haven't been since last August. Gave some hugs - Stephen, DT, Carol, Peter. Maybe some others, don't remember. Joy gave off a cold attitude, as per with her. Didn't much care. Saw Charlie, gave a hug, then she grabbed my hand and took me out into the garden bit outside the hall. We had a hearty conversation which mostly consisted of us hugging each other...great conversation, eh? She was basically concerned with how I was. After our talk, she went in with Caz and Faye to the toilets, taking my bag, to get changed into my green shirt. Hugged Rach, said hey to Dave's parents and saw Marriott, Sam and Dave preparing. Charlie came out of the toilets wearing my shirt (*jealous/drools*), hugged her, went to get my bag off Caz, took camera out and then went into the main bit. Before As It Were started, Siobhan came and Caz intro'd us. She was very quiet. I took a seat next to the parents because that was the better angle to film the band. They played:

  • Local Dramatics Society.
  • 151.
  • My Autumn Thesis.
  • The Last Time
  • Only You.
  • Anthem Part Two (encore)
They were REALLY good. I love this band! The addition of Charlie makes them sound complete. She was amazing on the night; her nerves went away when she got into it. Rach was good, too. I liked her intro to "Only You" - 'twas really good. Dave just rocks, as always. He's a fantastic guitarist. Sam swung his bass awesomely and carried the songs. Marriott pwned on "The Last Time" and AP2. He actually went crazy on AP2...damn schizo. Had a cool night recording them. Err, when SS were playing, the band sat at the front. Attention whores!! Anyway, I stayed with Siobhan, Caz, Graham, Emily and Ian. Charlie came over eventually and so did Dave. Messed around with both of them every so often. Just to add; Soulseeker sucked - AIW pwned the night. While SS played, I mainly talked to Siobhan, Ian, Dave and Charlie. I nearly cried when SS announced an encore. So, finally, when they finished we got some light and a group of the teens just sat down together. Faye joined us too. I messed around on bluetooth. Dave was allowed to sleep, wahoo! Then Dave's parents offered me and him a lift home. I gave Siobhan my number, and she said she'd contact me later. Gave Charlie a big hug - hugs with her are awesome. =P Said bye to Rach, she didn't much care. Her head was too concerned with other things. Marriott and Sam were cool. I don't remember what happened of Graham and Caz. Except, I know they left after us. In the car back, Graham phoned saying he'd forgotten to get his keys and jacket off me so he's come by mine to get it. Me and Dave got back, dunno what we did. Graham and Caz came like 15 minutes later. I gave Graham his stuff and away they went. Me and Dave had a cool night. We meld. I beat him twice. (right, Dave?) Ended up speaking to Charlie a bit before, after and during the interval of the two matches. Graham was on but we didn't speak. Went so sleep in a decent mood.

16 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Erm, I have no idea when Charlie commented on this. The entry did go up for like 10 minutes the other day, accidently but she wasn't on! Whatever. I have wrote about the evening now! =P

2:18 am  
Blogger Knox said...

"Graham was somewhere there. Don't know why or care, to be honest. He got a lift with us."

Ah, I love it when I'm not cared about. Just like you told me you prefer all your other friends over me today. You really know how to make me feel great about myself.

2:34 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

I didn't care about why you there. You just were, so I went with it.

And I told you thatI prefer all my friends over you? Well, no I didn't because that's not true.

10:31 am  
Blogger Knox said...

"You don't tell other people to get off yout bed"

"Yeah coz I prefer them to you"

11:08 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

That was just to get you off because you were being an annoying ass.

11:37 am  
Blogger Knox said...

An annoying ass. Oh yeah, I was on your bed. Shit. Obviously when I do it it's annoying. I did what you said, then you told me to get off. What the fuck is your problem with me?

11:39 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

You lifted up my covers and got in. Who the fuck gave you the right to do that?

11:46 am  
Blogger Knox said...

Yes, as I said, I got out when you told me to. Yet you still told me to get off.

11:54 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

I wanted you to get off my bed. I didn't want you lying on my inside sheet. You moved the duvet and then didn't bother to put it back. Like every fucking weekend. You mess it up and then don't bother to rectify it.

My solution? You guys don't come round on Fridays.

7:24 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Oh, Mark didn't address your question. I accidently published it the other day and Charlie must have replied then.

7:24 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

I mess it up? Fuck you.

8:52 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

You did yesterday. And you contributed to it on Friday. Thus, you played the dominate part in messing my bed up this weekend.

9:55 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

On Friday? Sam fucking pulled it off. I did fuck all. Seriously, fuck off.

10:00 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Why don't you fuck off? This is my blog. And no, Sam didn't pull it off. You were all fighting on it. Remember? Trying to get that stupid toy? I don't expect a reply; you should have fucked off by now.

10:06 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

He did pull it off for fuck sake. Ask him, he pulled the covers to pull Rach towards him.

7:41 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

Okay, fine. But it all stemmed from the stupid fight between you 4. Primary blame will go on Sam, though.

Still, none of you round on Friday.

4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home