Wednesday, May 04, 2005

By popular demand.

I shall post my e-mail to Charlie:

Title: I know it's not what you wanna hear, but I have to get it out, anyway

Well, there's something I wanna tell you. I'm sure you already know or whatever but I think I need to just say it, so I know you know for definite. Basically, I fancy you. I don't like the term "fancy", to be honest but it best describes how I feel. The term just seems to say "I fancy you purely because of your physical appearance". Whereas I do find you attractive for your physical looks, the way you are on the inside just amazes me. I'll explain below.

However, I'm going to diverse here. If you didn't know, I'll address some questions you probably have.
1. You fancy me?! How long?! Since when?!
For the last 6 and a half months, since this middle of October.
2. Who knows?! Am I the last to know?
Well, naturally, Dave knows but he wasn't first to know. Don was, the guy from Canada. He was probably the closest person to me back then - we used to be pretty close, but not now. He works and stuff. Caz was 2nd to know - at the beginning of November. I told Dave around the middle of March. Rachel found out a few days after that, he told her - not me. Marriott found out the day after Dave. Sam found out a week after Marriott. And, I broke the news to Graham about 2 weeks ago.

I'm not actually sure what other questions to address, so just ask. Although, I think most will be answered in the rest of this e-mail.

I should probably have done this in person, and you may be thinking the same but I still think this e-mail was a better idea. I can put down everything on my mind and I won't feel awkward/nervous. I also won't forget what I want to say. Well, I may but that's not the point. =P I'm sorry I didn't have the guts to tell you face-to-face.

So, what do I like about you? This must be a burning question, or something. Probably isn't but blah. I really like you for several reasons. Sure, you're really attractive on the outside and stuff, but your personality is out of this world. Oh, and your hair; it's wonderful. It always smells nice and it looks great. The black-ness gives you a look of awesome-ness. You've got a fantastic figure too. I won't go on a tangent about this, you'll think I'm a pervert or something. I don't want to be perceived like that but you have a really great figure. Oh, and you have really soft skin that rocks! Anyway, your intrinsic qualities rule. I think you've got this awesome personality. You're really sweet, you always try to think good of people and you're just genuinely loving/caring. For example, you still try and think good of people, even if they've done something to hurt you or something. Even when I called Marriott an ass earlier, I wasn't being totally serious but you still defended him. Always see the positive side. I know this might seem a bit too deep or whatever, but you also seem like the perfect person to marry. You've got all the right qualities, in my view; you're sensitive, kind, loving, caring, positive, affectionate and other great stuff. I'm sorry if that seems a bit too deep, but it's just what I think.

I hope you're alright with all this. I don't have much more to say. I know you've been stressed and I know that this e-mail doesn't help you in any way. I guess this e-mail just adds more pressure/stress onto you, right? Only logical that it would, I have been a bit deep and I'm sorry for anything that I've said that may have upset you. I don't want you to feel this e-mail is a desperate plea of "GO OUT WITH ME OR I'M GOING COMMIT SUICIDE!" That is definitely not what I intended, anyway. I just wanted to get myself out and help you understand how I feel.

Well, I had better be drawing this to a close. I'm sure you just want to hit that "reply" button and say something to me. Firstly, I'd just like to say I really hope this doesn't mess up our friendship. You're my best friend and I do not want to lose our friendship over this. I don't see how we would, Jane and Bingley match up perfectly. =P Sorry, that must make you feel awkward. But on the topic, when I said you were Jane I thought "hang on a second, I'm like Bingley!" Destiny is being shown through Pride and Prejudice. =P Basically, I'm sorry for this burden but I want you to know I deeply care about you.

Love,
Aaron

x


Comments are appreciated.

8 Comments:

Blogger emily jane said...

Nicely written. :)

8:52 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Thanks Dave. =P

Thank you, Em. :-)

9:21 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

Not the original! =p

9:24 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

None of you have seen the original. =P

9:32 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

No, you really haven't. :P

10:31 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

What was for the girl you went to see Steps with? :S

10:52 pm  
Blogger emily jane said...

The letter Aaron, the letter... Keep up! :P

11:00 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Oh, right. I get it...

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home