Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Weekend Continued(Sunday) and Monday - "What's the point?"

Sunday
Well, did nothing all day. Actually, I did. I did some revising, tidying and game playing. Oh yeah! Around 12, Charlie invited me to Court Park. I would have loved to have gone, but I wasn't allowed. My mum is a bitch! But then, at 8:30, the guys came round after church. The guys consisted of Rachel, Caz, Dave, Marriott and Charlie. The night was cool. I took the bed with Charlie and Rach. Marriott took the sofa. Caz and Dave floated around. I had to play Mario Kart with my arms around Charlie, and I was doing so badly! =O Dave thought I was trying to let her win - I honestly wasn't! =P So, after Mario Kart, me and her just relaxed on the pillow. She smells so nice, so does her hair. Oh yeah, she stole my bright green shirt. AGAIN. =O It suits her better than me. *sigh* Oh, about this night! It could have so been a couples night; Dave and Rachel, me and Charlie, Caz and Marriott. Perfect, non? Well, it didn't happen but it would have been nice.

Oh, something I'm considering right now. If Charlie said she'd go out with me, would I turn that down for Dave to be given a chance to go out with Rachel? Hmmm, I'll ponder on that thought.

Anyway, Rachel stole my pink shirt and Caz stole my orange one, which wasn't ironed. They all look better in my shirts than me. :( Rachel was rather off and I think that affected a certain someone. She went back to her old days when she started piling crap from around my room onto Marriott. Attention seeking? I think so. Anyway, yeah. When Charlie had to go I wouldn't let her go, I didn't want her to go. Kinda desperate of whatever, I know but I don't much care what you think. ;-) Don't much remember what happened after that, but Dave slept the night and he went to sleep at 2. I stayed up 'til 3 but I don't even remember what I was doing.

Monday
I helped dad in the garden - I raked up the grass; yay. Caz came round for "SAT revision". She didn't bring her stuff, which made stuff difficult. Me and her just chatted, it was cool. I tidied the room up ever so slightly. We walked Tilly to Q8 park and had a cool convo. Um, went back to mine and around 4, I went online to talk to Dave. Sam came to mine about 4:40, then Dave around quarter past. I think, anyway. We just lazed around debating what to do and the idea of going to the cinema was suddenly brought up. Caz left about 5:45. I asked Charlie if she could come and she said not unless someone could give her a lift because her parents were drunk. I don't like them much, they're really rude and nasty to her. So I told her there was no way that could happen. Anyway, me, Sam and Dave left mine and my dad was there. So genius idea pops into head and next minute, he's giving us a lift. I called Charlie to tell her to get ready and she was like "omg! thank you hunny". Heh... Anyway, got there, picked her up, went to cinema and got there at 13 minutes past. Bought tickets - still no Caz. She came whilst I was lining up for my ice blast. Oh wait, we bought tickets for "A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy". Seating was like this:

Dave | Sam | Charlie | me | Caz

Around half way through the film, me and Charlie started messing around. Nothing too noisy or distracting, just playful pokes and I played with her hair a bit. Oh! She has such soft cheeks, and a soft stomach. I might have embarassed her now, but it's true. =P Anyway, the film was cool. Marvin the robot freakin' rocks! When the film had finished, it was 8:25 and it was still bright! We walked back to mine. At mine, me, Dave and Sam played a 30 minutes Smash Bros. Melee match and then a 5 minute one with Sam was what I played. I regret that now, wish I'd of spent my time better. I lost, severely. Blah. Charlie and Caz, along with Dave, got picked up at 9:50pm. :( Stayed up until 2am, wrote the e-mail until 1:30am and spoke to someone until 2. Didn't drift off until 2:15 - 2:30am, had her on the mind. Blaou...

3 Comments:

Blogger emily jane said...

Slightly pointless comment but why does the font change 1/2 way through? Just wandering :P

7:46 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Yeah, it doesn't. :P

8:32 pm  
Blogger emily jane said...

:S Okay, I'm going mad...

9:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home