Saturday, April 23, 2005

The round-up.

I formatted my PC. Three times, in fact. Man, I thought I had built in spyware/adware, but no, a Microsoft error was at fault.

Had today off, well, yesterday now. That's Friday - for those trying to figure it out. What did I do? Well, I woke up at 9 with Dave - he's staying over the weekend. Umm, tidied my room and stuff whilst Dave went to band practice. Caz went to Thorpe Park and Graham stayed at home too. I wish Charlie was off today - I needed help with revision. :( Dave came back around 6ish with Rach. Caz came around 7:30, then left at like 8. Rach left about 9:30. Charlie phoned from 7:40 - 9. Rach stole 25 minutes, then Dave spoke for 5 minutes, he asked if she'd like to speak to me again and then the phone was dead. o.0 Teh oddness. Anyway, she couldn't come because she didn't have any transport. Blah. Umm...Dave and Rach slept together for like 40 minutes. Dave let his foot get cold - silly Dave! He completed MGS 3, it's a decent game! Errr, I played BFME - lost 3 and won 1. I need to get back into shape.

So, back I go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Poor Kim! That majorly sucks! Even thouhg you had it ages ago..


And um, Dave, you slept together. :P

8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home