Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Joke me something awful just like kisses on the necks of best friends...

So, I've had a crap past 4/5 days. No-one invited me out on Saturday, I saw a dead cat with its head lopped off and my Ethics paper went down by 7 marks(my teachers recommend I got it remarked since it was below what they expected). So yes, I'm annoyed and upset.

BUT! I have a World of Warcraft demo! WORLD OF WARCRAFT, PEOPLE! I loved Warcraft III...this will OWN. I am Captain Kurosaki and Graham is Urahara. Together we shall pwn teh n00bs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

I only have a 14 day trial. =P But sure, come on! I'm only level 2. :( Some level 4 guy challenged me to a duel, so I accepted and lost. :(

9:41 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

What is the max level on it?

1:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home