Thursday, September 22, 2005

'My philosophical bit'

Anyway so Ians philsophical moment for today....I dont think people are supposed to be alone. No matter how many people are around you everyone feels alone deep down unless they no that somebody cherishes them above all others. Thought about that a bit today while Impige dragged on, they were good don't get me wrong but every god damn song was the same! So yes unless somebody cherishes you above all I don't think anyone will truely be happy. And if your self esteem is as low as me and you honestly believe nobody ever will you become less unhappy and if everyone around you seems to have someone.

That's what Ian said, and that's scary. I felt like that today, especially when Impinge took the stage. I wasn't only spiritually alone though, I was physically alone for most of the night. Most people either pissed off to the back or went downstairs at the front. I'm confused...didn't most of us go to listen to the bands play? Whatever. Screw it. Tonight wasn't that good and I wish I'd left earlier. =/

7 Comments:

Blogger emily jane said...

Sorry I didn't hang around in the main room for long. I just got a phonecall and so I went out the back because I was hardly going to be able to hear it with all the music playing. That's the only reason. I would never have left half way through the AIW set if I didn't have to. Sorry! And after that I really wasn't feeling too good. I know I should have stayed in the room but if I had stayed I would have probably have started crying or something lol. Anyways, sorry dude!

1:50 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Don't worry about it, Emily. I'm just trying to drop all things that are bothering me right now. I bear no grudge. Plus, you have good reason. =P

3:09 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

You had a headache, yet you drunk? o.0

4:51 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

They're bassist is scary - he looks...weird. The drummer's cool, I like him. Not that good a band though. They need more variety.

5:26 pm  
Blogger The Ian said...

I wrote that *beams*

11:41 pm  
Blogger The Ian said...

and I was with you!

11:06 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

Yes, you were with me. I forgot to give you praise and credit, sorry Ian! I was trying to make a mental note to thank you. I forgot so here it is; thank you Ian for staying with me for most of the night. =P

3:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home