Sunday, September 25, 2005

Okay, so there's a plus to Islam.

I was playing Lord of The Rings: Battle for Middle Earth and I was Rohan. So I was quite of fired up. I saw my opponent's men, got a bit excited and typed "JIIIIHAAAADDDDD!!!"" No doubt, this scared my opponents. One of them typed "wtf?!" and typed other random crap. He called me a "taterois", which I laughed insanely at. I was like "Come again, retard?" So anyway, I ran suicidally everywhere - except at the beginning. Poor Theoden would have died otherwise. But anyway, I killed Gandalf 5 times in that match. I have never played Isengard and Gondor and had an easier match in my life. Well, owning was fun. Hmmm...yes, I declared Jihad and won. I rule.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Ian said...

I prefer crusades...its the christian way of mass massacreing

7:59 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

lmao at Mark. =P

10:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home