Monday, September 26, 2005

Okay, so I'm a little creeped out.

I was just walking home and I saw a cat that got run over. It was shoved over next to the pavement. It's head was torn off. I was so struck with disbelief and shock, my heart skipped a few beats. I walked away quickly having seen a trail of its blood. The head wasn't there. I could have cried...it was so sad. I feel sorry for whoever lost their cat today.

Anyway, in other news, no-one bothered to make plans with me on Saturday - yay. That's what my entry on Saturday was about, just so you know. I was chatting to Caz at 2am on Sunday about what she did and I found out she invited Marriott over. So when I asked why she failed to make plans with me she said because she didn't want to go out. Well no shit, idiot, I could have told myself that. "But why didn't you invite me to yours?" She said it was because she didn't want me there. At least she's honest. For once. So thanks for excluding me guys. Speaking of Marriott, he was emo in psychology today. So because I am logical, I put together that something happened between them on Saturday. Guess they were tongue-tied...

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Ah, alright. Curiously, what uni is it?

7:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home