Wednesday, September 21, 2005

So, my animal personality and a rant.

Horse
What Is Your Animal Personality?

brought to you by Quizilla


So, some things have gone on lately that have sucked. Main thing being Rachel going out with Daniel. Alright, not directly related to me and I'm not supposed to interfere but I'm not interfering because this is my blog with my thoughts visualized. So if you have a problem with this section, skip it and shut up. Firstly, about Dave's text to Rachel today asking if she was going to tell DT about her and Dan dating. I don't like how she reacted to it. This is what Dave said:

Dave-san | Here's to us fools that have no meaning! I tip my glass to you! says:
Ian said that she thinks everything I say to her is out of spite.

Now, that's not true at all. It's a lie and it's harsh. Rachel is just so stuck up her own arse that she fails to listen to advice from others. She made a mistake with Rhys when she FAILED to listen to her friends. She also dated him whilst Dave was on holiday - how convenient. One of the most bitchy things she has ever done in her whole existence. So she's failed to listen to her friend's advice and she's contradicted and lied about so much that she said. She said she wouldn't date anyone who wasn't a Christian. Excuse me, is Dan a Christian? I'll answer that - no he isn't. I can't be bothered to go into the other things she has said, that's the main thing. I think it's funny how she won't tell DT or Carol and called Dave spiteful because he asked when she was going to tell DT. You're just guilty. Dating an atheist when you are a Christian is WRONG.

So, with that out the way, I watched the Air movie last night. It's supposed to sum up the 2 OVAs and the series of 12 episodes. If you haven't watched the series, it's good but I had seen the series and I didn't like the movie much. It made me cry once at the end but it wasn't as good as it could have been. However, here is a theory of mine. Does the movie fit in from when Yukito makes his wish to start his time with Misuzu again? It works because of the bird and all. I won't spoil the movie. It's too long to write about and some of you might want to watch it.

In school news, philosophy is pissing me off. How the fuck did Carly Bligh get the highest mark for philosophy in our class? And how did she get an A on the sociological arguments against the existence of God? She's bribing Miss Clark! It's just NOT right. She can't fucking grasp the idea of religious language, dammit! She doesn't even remember things because when Miss asks her questions that are SO easy she goes "errr...". Grrr.

That is all.


7 Comments:

Blogger The Ian said...

yeah rach has got herself in a pickle.

and aaron dont u hate it when people moan at you n your blog? for telling the truth?

10:57 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

No, Ian, I don't. I really don't care. No-one's actually moaned at me, yet, I don't think. They'll regret it if they do, though. =)

12:45 am  
Blogger Goochi_7 said...

Dating an atheist when you are a Christian is WRONG.

Sorry, but I don't think that comment's fair. How is it "WRONG" as such? I think that's rather insulting. Sounds to me as though you're calling athiests wrong just because they choose a certain way of life, just as Christians have chosen a certain way of life.

3:36 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Nat, it says it in the Bible. I'm not going to argue it over with you. I'll quote it later, if you really want me to.

And basically,you're taking this personally. You're not a Christian so you wouldn't understand where I'm coming from.

4:25 pm  
Blogger Goochi_7 said...

But what about people from other religions? Hindus? Muslims? They're wrong, too, are they?

5:59 pm  
Blogger Goochi_7 said...

So much for treating everyone equally shit.

8:45 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Yeah, what about your God, Kim? o.0

6:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home