Friday, May 06, 2005

On Marriott.

I've been SO harsh on this guy lately and I felt the need to blog on what I'm going to do now. Basically, I'm going to heal our friendship but I will not make it a one-way thing. If I phone him, I expect to be phoned in the near future. If I text him, I want a text back. What I would like from him is to sign up to Blogger (sound familiar?). Me and him might never have the friendship we once had, which I do miss, but we can still be good friends and I'll settle for that.

[/love]

Writing a poem now. Probably about hate and death. We'll see what flows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knox said...

"Writing a poem now. Probably about hate and death. We'll see what flows"

And I'm emo, actually, that's what most of my poems are about. :P

Well, you're emo too. :P

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home