Thursday, May 05, 2005

I wrote this last night, but I don't have a title.

You look at his room and you see the pain,
But he’s not there, all you hear is the rain.
The situation’s beyond help and repair,
All he can do is pray in despair.
She wonders why his heart’s so broken,
Isn’t it obvious? He left himself open.
Everyone thinks all he needs is a prayer,
But how would they know? Only she was there.
He stays awake thinking at night;
“How the hell can I win this fight?”
Little does he know that he had the win,
Too late now, he may as well die in sin.
At sixteen, life was a ball,
By seventeen, he’d lost it all.
How can anyone understand his torment?
No-one can, she just got up and went.
The clouds float and stare,
Whilst he hangs himself there.

There could be a hidden meaning behind this, Dave'll have to tell you. He knows all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Not really about yourself, Dave. I just thought you might be able to find some meaning behind it. =P

7:52 pm  
Blogger x_z_x said...

Yeah you said you knew everything.

Wow, kinda like Foamy...

Honestly, A, when I read that I must admit I was actually quite worried but then I text you and you weren't dead, so it was OK.

8:51 pm  
Blogger emily jane said...

Awwww really beautiful piece Aaron! It's great! Well done!! *claps* I wish I was good at that sort of stuff :P

10:47 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Yay! Thanks Emily!

10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home