Monday, May 09, 2005

Her Reputation Exceeded My Expectation

Verse 1
I opened my door and there was something above my expectation,
A pretty girl with something of a reputation,
Maybe four months ago I'd have let her in,
But not this time, I never did like sin.

Chorus
The times have changed and you want me now,
I'll tell you this, you're nothing short of "wow".
But it's too late for you to have me back,
I may be stupid but I'm not going back to that.

Verse 2
I used to spend so many nights wanting you,
Did you know that I thought my time was due?
You told me that you we could get it on,
But instead, I shut the door and wrote this song.

Chorus

Verse 3
I gave up my best friend and whatever else I had,
Poor guy, my dad loved that lad.
You didn't much care though, he meant nothing,
I threw him away, never knowing he meant something.

Middle 8
Did you know I was once thought I was in love?
Not now, I got hit from above.
So, I hope you end up broken and poor,
That'll bring you down from your elevated floor.

Chorus x 2

You missed your chance to have me,
I was so blind, so glad that now I can see...


Be cool to find out what you guys think.

6 Comments:

Blogger Knox said...

About the Luke-Rach thing? It's cool. I gave up writing songs when I realised I couldn't put music to them.

5:33 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Hypothetical situation. I had this idea of me being 18, her being 16 and I have my own place. It's raining outside and she's knocked on my door.

Yeah, very visual in my head. Blah.

But yeah, G; the best friend talked about is Luke.

5:40 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

Why are all these black people calling me G?! :P

5:49 pm  
Blogger emily jane said...

Cool song dude!!

6:38 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Thanks Emily!

7:02 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

LMAO! Have I put music to it? LMAO!!!

Anyway, errr, no. >.>

7:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home