Saturday, October 15, 2005

Just a quick one.

Life's kind of mundane and boring at the moment. Had a good week with Graham and playing FIFA. I've beat him lots, he's beat me a few times and we've had quite a good laugh. We went to Sussex uni today and it's okay... The best accomodation is REALLY nice but Reading's wasn't much different and it's cheaper at Reading. We missed the Philosophy talk, which was a shame. Errr, the grounds aren't bad but Reading's nicer and bigger. Seems like Reading might be my first choice...

So, in other news I'm level 30 in WOW, very close to 31. It's a great game but it's too addictive and it almost cost me my head in Psychology.

Feel really tired. Me and Graham went to sleep at 3ish and woke up at 7:30...*yawn* Erm...Simon's a dick. I hate him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Knox said...

Things have rawked lately aint they? ^_^

10:12 pm  
Blogger The Ian said...

I concur Simon is a penis without one.

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home