Monday, November 14, 2005

Philosophic and Psychotic

Okay, so. Here's a piece of homework for you. Go and look up the behavioural approach to schizophrenia and think about why that relates to me.

Moving on. Related to that, is something I have discovered. It's clicked many times and it's the reason I've been "a recluse". I play World of Warcraft to escape this reality. In this reality, life sucks, it's unfair and people suck. In the World of Warcraft, you get rewarded, the overall experience is fair and the people are generally very friendly. Why is it fair? Well, if someone kills you, you simply get some friends and kill them; suitable punishment. Justice is served. In this life, if someone kills you, you're dead and they probably go to prison for 25 years then dance out. How fair.


Now, shut up and stop moaning about me being "addicted" to Warcraft. This is MY escape. At least I'm not self-harming.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Ian said...

With the wonder of the British justice system they'll propably be out by christmas on good behaviour.

4:37 pm  
Blogger emily jane said...

*nod nod* Either that or they won't get put in prison in the first place because the dude that killed you happened to have a head cold at the time and so 'his mind wasn't well enough to realise that murdering is wrong.' ... Aww diddums. *ahem*

How can we make it so that you don't need to play a computer game to escape a reality that you hate? Tell us and we will do what we can to try and make it happen.

8:06 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

I don't hate reality. I fear it.

10:05 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

No, I'm quite happy in my safe little Warcraft world.

7:55 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

50, nearly 51.

8:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home