Tuesday, August 02, 2005

"The worst way to love someone is to love them and have to watch them love somebody else"

So, what have I been up to lately? Well, not much. Just been hanging with the guys and went to church on Sunday. I'll be away from the 16th August - 24th August. I'll be in Dubai! Yay! A week in a fice-star Hilton flying by British Airways. I can't wait! Caz goes away on Saturday, Marriott comes back on Saturday, Charlie goes away on the 9th and Rachel leaves on the 10th for Soul Survivor. We're all pretty busy which'll make spending time together rare. Bleh.

So today, helped dad out untill 1:30 when we showered, got changed and went to Uxbridge. He bought me a pair of trousers from Next, we set up my Current account with Halifax, met Cyril and I bought a lime green t-shirt. Yay! Cyril came back with us. Didn't stay for long and left about 4:30 but mum came and he walked back. He stayed until around 5. Played BFME, Dave knocked, went to Charlie's, Caz was there, went to a park and messed about. Then went to a chippy, back to Charlie's lodge where we messed about and listened to music on her laptop. Seeing her was cool. Errr...she has a cool neighbour who was listening to 'New American Classic'. Aww...*cry*


That would be all.

8 Comments:

Blogger x_z_x said...

Wow, Aaron, your first proper post for ages.... *hugs*

Wow, it's been a while since I hugged you, Aaron... *is weird*

1:37 am  
Blogger The Ian said...

"So today, helped dad out untill 1:30 when we showered, got changed and went to Uxbridge."

forgive me if I am wrong, but did you shower with your dad?

9:31 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

I knew SOMEONE would pick up on that. =P No, Ian. We showered separetly.

11:57 am  
Blogger Knox said...

You've got some real fucking nerve

4:44 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

I guess this would be in reference to what I bought Charlie.

11:02 pm  
Blogger The Ian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:34 am  
Blogger The Ian said...

weak dude. weak.

1:36 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

What's weak?

4:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home