Saturday, July 23, 2005

So it happened a third night in a row.

Heh. So, I argued with Emily and Charlie about people not messaging me first. Charlie said she expected me to message her first - typical. Thanks Charlie. Emily said she didn't want to because she likes people to message her first in case they don't want to speak to her. Meh. So yeah, I'm not in the best of moods. Graham didn't come to mine tonight, instead he invited Charlie to his for 'fun'. There's a funny recording related to that...hah. No idea why he wouldn't come to mine but 'some people' were annoyed she went to his. But it's understandable is it not that it's fine since they're dating? Yes, of course.

So I text Charlie about the 'coincidences' and she ignored my text. Thanks, dear. Nice to know you don't give a shit about communicating with me. You're not only letting me down, you're letting us all down.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't wanna go to yours coz I'm fed up of all the shit I get from you guys. The snide comments, the shit written on the walls, it's quite pathetic really.

"Tongue action", oh please do grow up. You have a very obscured and false view of what a relationship is.

And she didn't text you because she has no free texts left.

9:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she'll get into trouble if she uses her phone before her contract renews.

Oh yeah, and one thing, I don't want to get involved but Charlie is happy with Graham, can't you be happy for her? You're acting like a little kid, I'm sorry, but you are.

10:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What snide comemnts exactly? The stuff on my walls is just a laugh, don't take it so seriously. o.0

Oh sorry. I corrected it to 'fun', is that better for you?

Sorry, I forgot 10p was too much to use on friends nowadays.

10:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. It's fucking hilarious, I just go in and I can't stop laughing. How about I write some stuff on there as "a laugh", I'm pretty sure you wont be smiling.

Again, you're pathetic.

That's not the only 10p that she's gone over. 10p's all add up you know.

10:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exactly would you write on my wall? Because what was written on the wall wasn't half as bad as what the person could have wrote.

Yes, I am.

Sam doesn't seem to mind about his texts adding up. =/

Anyway, can you please shut the fuck up and let Charlie argue her own argument?

10:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was bad enough.

I will when you shut the fuck up and stay out of our own relationship you prick.

10:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How the hell did I get involved in your relationship? o.0

3:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bloody hell! What a stupid fucking question.

7:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you didn't want to get involved? o.0

11:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[random appearance]
What a fucking stupid answer. Maybe you should just tell him what he wanted to know, yah?
[/random appearance]

11:12 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Now they've just shut up. o.0 Fantastic.

12:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home