Sunday, August 07, 2005

O.M.F.G.

I'm going on holiday with Dave to Majorca for a week on the 25th August! I land from Dubai on the 24th August! That means I get like no time for rest and less than 24 hours to wash clothes! Yay at holiday with Dave! Meh, three weeks no Charlie, 2 weeks no Sam, Marriott or Caz - ah well. I'll try and live without you guys because I have Dave! Oh damn, I have to get lots of phone credit. Like £20 or something. Hmmm...I'll ask if I can take my dad's phone so I can phone them every 2 days or something. Heh - no parents for a week...wahoo!

I can't wait. =D

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

*licks*

Yes...

4:04 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

lol.


Cries, n00b!

1:33 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

Done that way too many times already.

2:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home