Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Well, I just hate seeing the last update date.

So a short entry shall be made. Charlie's reading the last entry and conversation with Emily just died. So I thought I'd update quickly. I'm feeling slightly depressed, slightly angry and completely devoted to God. The feeling is amazing. It annoys me how my anger overcomes me and it pushes God away.
I actually started reading my Bible again today. Got about half-way through Genesis. I'm aiming to finish it by Thursday. Errr, I need to concentrate harder on God.
Some stuff happened today, and you're interested now, aren't you? Chances are you think you know all of what's happened. You don't. I'll blog on it and you should know all that I do

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, Aaron.

3:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry the conversation died. :P

Glad you're feeling closer and closer to God. He loves you Aaron. :)

5:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Caz.

Emily, don't worry and thank you. =)

10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home