Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sorry for my attitude.

Well, I've been really pissed off and angry since I got back from school. Actually, I think it came about when my parents disturbed me during Bleach. Bleach is a Japanese anime that I watch, just so you all know. Ichigo was just about to fight Kenpachi and then I got called down. Some things just piled on after that and my mood's just been getting worse. I don't actually know why I felt like that.

Anyway, I've been upset for the past hour or so. I can't point a finger on that either but a phone call to Caz sure wasn't worth the fucking effort.

9 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Thank you Dave. o.0

8:36 pm  
Blogger Knox said...

I think he was refering to:

"Ichigo was just about to fight Kenpachi and then I got called down. "

8:41 pm  
Blogger x_z_x said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:03 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

Oh, I get it. All frustration has to start from somewhere. Mine just started from somewhere that I care about, and somewhere you guys think is lame.

9:03 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

I hate it when people get involved in stuff that's got nothing to do with them.

I like talking about stuff we dislike. =P

11:46 pm  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Ichigo is fighting Kenpachi in the anime now? hmmm s'pose, I should gho download it. You read the manga too?

5:20 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

I don't read the manga. No idea where to get it from. Ichigo is going to lose. Badly. *sigh*

3:47 pm  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Go here for the Bleach Manga scanlations http://bleach7.com
Although the anime IS catching up pretty fast

5:43 pm  
Blogger Aaron said...

I couldn't download the mangas. =(

8:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home