Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sum 41 and stuff.

So yes...yes...what to write? Well Sum 41 owned last night. The support had awesome music but their lyrics sucked. Some examples were "you are shit, you eat shit, you are what you eat" - WTF?! That's lame. The one that struck me the most, that they also has printed on t-shirts, was "Jesus wept and gave me a hard on". I did buy one of their t-shirts - of 3 emos hanging themselves. I got a red Sum 41 t-shirt too. Uber. So I stayed in the pit for the first 3 songs and I was trying to look after Charlie but then half way through "Over My Head", their 2nd song, a fierce circle pit developed and a guy jumped on my neck, and I had to bend over because it killed, then I lost sight of her. I searched for her but couldn't see. After taking quite a battering in the pit, I decided to move to the outskirts because I couldn't see Charlie to keep an eye on her, anyway. I stayed outside the main bulk of the pit for most of the gig, alone. Didn't bother me, but I was trying to pick the guys out. I saw Dave and he looked okay. Then I lost him as the Encore started. It was 3 songs - No Reason, Bitter End and something else. I went deeper into the pit, again jumping around and stuff. Didn't get very wet at all - yay! I met up with Sam, Dave and Rachel after. Charlie took about 5 mintues to finally meet up with us after Rach went to find her. I looked but didn't see her. Anyway, we all got a water bottle from mine and Sam's money. I got a lemonade, actually. Anyway, I was out of money. Whoops. We hurried out, Charlie was going to get a t-shirt then didn't under pressure to hurry up. Rach bought 2 posters and Sam bought one. Sam effectively gave his to me in the car.

So, we caught the right trains and they all came quickly. Yay. Charlie fell asleep on me on the Northern Line train and on the Met train back to Hillingdon. She looks so cute, like an angel, when she sleeps. =) She must have been so exhausted because she spent most of the gig at the front of the pit. =O Dave threw up, poor guy. He looked after Rach in the pit, but I bet she didn't appreciate it that much. Sam was pretty macho in the pit too, but he took a few hits as well. Dave made himself threw up at Hillingdon Station. His Dad was there to pick us up. Charlie ended up sitting on my lap, but was edgey about the idea because she said she was too heavy. That was utter crap because she's pretty light, so I've disproved that. She was first to get out, then Sam, then me. Mum and Dad were sleeping, mum opened the door for me and I went up. I got a drink of Sprite and my yoghurt drink. Had a headache and my neck ached from the guy jumping on it. I text Charlie something then went to lay in bed and read some more Harry Potter. Cou;dn't get to sleep until about 1:35. Don't remember where I got to.

So, I woke up this morning at 7:25 with a massive headache, my neck hurting, my left arm hurting and my legs were dead. I told this to my mum and dad but they didn't care. Ah well, used to it by now. Got out of bed at 8, yay. Got to school at ten to, but I wasn't late because I took the register up. *phew* Isabella, me and Mandip had a discussion about Harry Potter being against Christianity. Quite interesting. I brought my book in, so I read in during our first free. Got half way through Chapter 17. Had psychology in that room where Miss was late, Kieran talked about HP for like 2 minutes. Err, then he ended up reading my book, because he was also on Chapter 17. Miss then turned up at half past, to find us watching Jerry Springer under instruction from Miss Lloyd. Was pretty crap. Read HP through break and finished chapter 17. Just lazed around for the last 5 minutes of break before going to History. Sam was bunking so the lesson sucked. Fell asleep for 20 minutes right next to sir. I'm surprised it took him 20 minutes to realise and wake me up. Went home at lunch after finding Dave Marriott and Graham outside my room. Mine wasn't much fun. Just played music and we all seemed dead. Graham lay on my bed listening to his iPod, which Dave named the "anti-social device" at the weekend. I didn't talk to Graham all day and didn't see much point. If anyone was to start conversation it should be him since he blatantly ignored me outside Uxbridge station yesterday when we met up with him and Charlie. He just walked straight past me, Sam and Dave. I asked Sam, Dave and Charlie why he'd ignored me, then Sam shouted "Hi Graham!" when he was 10 metres away. He ignored Sam too - WTF?! So yes. We left mine around 20 past. Walked so slow, because we were all dead tired. Dave had the best reason - being in the pit for a pretty long time the night before. He went out just before the Encore, as I understand it. 4th was English where we spent half the lesson talking about Kirti's week at Eton then we read half of Chapter 2(A Room With a View). 5th was Ethics where she came, let us type our essays so off I went, home.

At home, I ate, watched the new Family Guy then read Harry Potter. I finished it, cried and got angry. Not a bad book but could have been better in several areas. Dog went to vet. Errr, chatted online for AGES to Emily and Nat. Didn't talk much to Dave. Charlie came on at ten to 11, we started chatting about five or ten past. Errr...yeah, thank you SO much for our conversation Emily.

Hope this entry meets your needs people. I'm off to bed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The conversation was not a problem!! Sorry for randomly leaving for an hour without saying anything. Stupid phone.
I owe you big time for the times you've helped me.

12:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as we're both there for the other, it's cool. =)

12:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left one song into the encore actually. And nto through my own choice. Rachel got hurt and told me to get her out so I did.

4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home